Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Update for android?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    I meant "Is that correct", I'm sorry, I'm french and I try to do my best but i'm not fluent in english
    No problem at all, that's why I wanted to clarify

They've said that we get the V-day edition in a few days. One would think that means breeding the new dragons, but we also got New Dawn without most of the features, so I don't have the best feeling about this.

Fashion Designer
    i'd think the valentine's version would come with the same features as the iOS one..
    although, is passion dragon the half pink half purple one?
    if it is, not sure if we'd get that considering we have no pink dragons...

Fashion Designer
    I've seen the half pink heart but I think that might not mean pink required. When the 2 half hearts were bred due to accidental release, neither one used a pink element.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I've seen the half pink heart but I think that might not mean pink required. When the 2 half hearts were bred due to accidental release, neither one used a pink element.
    hopefully so!

Rhino Keeper
    i am hoping for the trading portal/crafting hut/album. i have a feeling we might be getting that as part of this update.

Host(ess)
    The update I would prefer most is the trading portal/crafting/album but I can't see us getting it despite whatever TL say. But whatever we get I'll be happy with considering we get hardly anything in the first place. Why give us this update now when they haven't even gave us the pink type dragons or anything? I'm confused but I could never bring myself to quit this game, it's just way too good, definitely the best game on the market at the minute.

Fashion Designer
    my #1 preference would definitely be trading!
    getting too full on my islands.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, my #1 want is trading. I don't care if we don't even get crafting yet, I just want to get rid of all my spare dragons! Then pink dragons, then the album.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, I want trading soooo bad! I would rather have that first before Pink dragons.

Don't hold your breath. When IOS got trading, etc., there was a moderator comment that said they were working on our version and should be here shortly. Still haven't seen that so I will believe it when I see it. Android hasn't had update for weeks so something tells me this will be the same. They are just tired of us complaining so they make us think we are getting something new. TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP TL!