Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Update for android?

Farm Supplier

Update for android?

Just to get confirmation, I should only be able to buy the habitat and white hybrids for gold (on Android)?

Other threads have implied that we can get pure whites, but when I "place egg" it does not give me a white dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Nevermind, it seems you CAN get the eggs, the shop does not have the white colour though.

Host(ess)

Angry Android vs Apple

Venting here. Why does Android keep getting screwed out of these awesome updates and such, and only iOS users get to have them. Way to alienate a huge customer base. I do not see the fairness in this whatsoever. I say until you can release an update on both platforms...don't.

Vent over.

Executive Chef
    I agree. Until an update/edition can be had by both, don't release it. I'm guessing here, but my guess is ... there are probably more Apple players than Android. I understand that originally, the games were for Apple players, but I tend to think there are a lot of Androids here too. I use an Android tablet and things are different between my daughter, who uses an Android phone and my tablet.

Rhino Keeper
    Im also on android and agree that this is absurd! Ios users have gotten new dawn AND this new update and we get nothing!!......Oh wait I forgot they gave us new dawn! Woohoo!! Its awesome we can have the harsher colors and higher feeding levels now! And the new missions and boost buldings being mysteriously missing is no big deal right? Hey at least we get something!!! **sarcasm**

Executive Chef
    I'm Android also. I wonder how many of us there are, compared to IOS players. Don't understand why TL does this. This happened a while back and it always feels like favoritism. Perhaps there are more IOS. Perhaps we're just the ugly step children. LOL

Or perhaps there are technological hurdles and restrictions related to each unique operating system, not to mention different release entities reviewing and publishing the games submitted by the developers.

For example, and this is just speculation though I am an unrelated developer, android may limit the amount of network activity the games are allowed concurrently, and as your game status data is continually streamed from teamlava's servers, they might have to get picky with what to give you. eg your habitat's current coin amounts vs all of the goals, whereas ios allows for more.

Host(ess)

iOS vs Android

Ive noticed that there are a lot of complaints when comparing the two of the platform versions of the game, but one thing that is INCREDIBLY irritating to me (and maybe someone can come up with some kind of mildly acceptable explanation for this) is the fact that things in the iOS are THREE TIMES more expensive than they are in the android version....

I have an ipod and an android phone which both have the dragon story game on them, and i've been lucky enough to snag up a boo dragon on my android before it disappears but i'm coming to the sad conclusion that that's going to be impossible for me to do on my ipod because whereas it only costs $120K for the light dragon and $150K for the habitat, it's a whopping $360K for the dragon, and $450K for the habitat in my ipod game! that's so ridiculous!

anyone else as irritated with this as i am? and it's not just the light dragons, it's 3x higher to buy a purple habitat, water dragon, water habitat, upgrading anything (with the exception of the starting dragons/habitats) and farms.

Executive Chef
    ewwwww my habitat is 360,000. I guess it's compensation for android users. Is your water dragon 30,000 or 10,000

Host(ess)
    it's 10 in my android game, for both the water dragon and the habitat. but in my iOS game, it's 30. That really makes me mad.

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast