Thread: More Gifts!

Farm Supplier

More Gifts!

With so many neighbors we need and have......I think it would benefit everyone if we were able to send and receive to more than 3 neighbors a day. It takes some forever to get to gift because of this and I don't want my neighbors thinking I'm missing them. Raise the limit up please ! Who agrees??

Executive Chef
    I agree wpbut this has been asked by many ppl and we are not sure of this will happen.

P.s- this is my account from my phone since I have two accounts I know what ppl asked before

I agree

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback, we'll pass it along to the team. Though, this isn't likely. Gold purchases help support the game & the more "gifted/free" Gold (just like any currency, really) you flood the game with, the value can lower which can be problematic for the longevity of the game.

Executive Chef
    I just wish we could gift food and maps...requesting 46 maps takes at least 2 days...gifting would have some stored. and food.....well, these dragons can really pack away the food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I just wish we could gift food and maps...requesting 46 maps takes at least 2 days...gifting would have some stored. and food.....well, these dragons can really pack away the food.
    I agree 100% !

Farm Supplier
    i wish when Requesting maps there was a click all button

Executive Chef
    I wish we can gift dragons
    When we gift dragon, our neighbor accept it and it'll go to storage, from storage to nest, from nest to habitat
    Android must be get the storage update !!