Thread: Crashing when trying to place tiles and walls

Unregistered

Crashing when trying to place tiles and walls

The RS bug has made it's way over to BS. When I select a wall panel or floor tile the game crashes, shuts down completely. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Unregistered

Me Too

Yeah, This has been happening to me too. Is this a new bug, Norman?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    It shouldn't be. Which wall panel are you guys trying to place and where are you trying to place it?
    Thanks for getting back to me Norman.

The panel I want to place is on the right hand corner (not the door corner). I had just expanded and want to colour that corner. Before expanding I had no problem with tiles and walls. When I open up the section with the wall panels, and then choose the colour I want it crashes, so I dont even get to choose where I want to put it. The same thing happens with the floor, as soon as I choose the tile I want to use the game shuts down. I am on an ipod, and I have the current update from itunes. I was trying to choose the green wall and floor. I just checked and I can place a blue or a white wall up, but not the green (as soon as I tap on green the game shuts down completely), but I cant change the floor tile at all, as soon as I tap on the colour tile that I want to use the game shuts down. Any other suggestions? Or do you need more info?

Unregistered

Update...sort of

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me Norman.

The panel I want to place is on the right hand corner (not the door corner). I had just expanded and want to colour that corner. Before expanding I had no problem with tiles and walls. When I open up the section with the wall panels, and then choose the colour I want it crashes, so I dont even get to choose where I want to put it. The same thing happens with the floor, as soon as I choose the tile I want to use the game shuts down. I am on an ipod, and I have the current update from itunes. I was trying to choose the green wall and floor. I just checked and I can place a blue or a white wall up, but not the green (as soon as I tap on green the game shuts down completely), but I cant change the floor tile at all, as soon as I tap on the colour tile that I want to use the game shuts down. Any other suggestions? Or do you need more info?

I thought I might try to change the wall again today, thinking it is a new day, so maybe it might work.... Nope, it didn't. And it caused me another problem, although not a bad problem. Just before trying to change the wall I went to serve up some food, and because I didn't plan my food better I had to buy another serving counter (which I really didn't want to do, but had no choice). I placed the counter, served up the food, unblocked my door and then went to change the wall.... result... crash. When I opened the app again, all my food was gone! Over 20,000 serves all up, gone in less than 10 seconds! And I had to buy a new counter, for nothing. So, not only is my bakery not finished being tiled or painted, but 3 days worth of food was eaten in less than 10 seconds. I got money for it, although I am pretty sure it wasnt as much as it should have been.

Please help, Norman. I need this problem solved.

Unregistered
    Please help me Norman. Trust me I need a lot of help LOL.

Unregistered

Another Update...but not really

I expanded again today, but still can not place wall panels or floor tiles... and now I am not getting any response from you Norman. I just want to be able to decorate my bakery.

Unregistered
    Hi, Norman. Deleted the app and re-installed it for the second time today, and it solved my tile and wall problem. Don't know why it didn't work the first time, but I thought I'd give it another try, and this time it did work. I have just finished decorating my bakery's walls and floor, so am a happy girl once again.