Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Wheat

Executive Chef
    I confirm, can not request wheat either. Sorry, tigger

Rhino Keeper
    Aww thanks for checking guys and gals :-(

Tigger haz a sad ;__; I might have to stop selling beer in my tavern, it might have to turn to red and white whine for profits from now >_<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puffindutch View Post
    Wheat we can plant but how can we get reliable red petals?
    You can not request red petals anymore?? That is bad news for new players!
    You can get it from plants (rare drop) or neighbors. There is a thread about it: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...018-Red-Petals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Aww thanks for checking guys and gals :-(

Tigger haz a sad ;__; I might have to stop selling beer in my tavern, it might have to turn to red and white whine for profits from now >_<
    Where do you hide your unfinished tavern, by the way? I can only seem to find the one you actually built O_o

Nightclub Owner
    I've asked about this. Will let you know when I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've asked about this. Will let you know when I hear.
    How long will let us know?? Already sad that some of us max cap energy is 30 not 40. cos of earlier ppl who update get 40 max cap.. Now our energy already so less still cannot request wheat really ridiculous !! Wat a tough game gonna be!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Where do you hide your unfinished tavern, by the way? I can only seem to find the one you actually built O_o
    LOL, it's so well hidden I have troubles finding it sometimes XD Especially before I have my morning cuppa.

It's right behind Thurston's fort, because the fort is tall I imagine you can't actually see the foundation, but in game I can see the construction box bobbing up and down right at the base of the ballista.

Hi. I have never had the option to request wheat or petals unless I leave a message for a neighbour to gift them to me. How did you request stuff? Tx

Quote Originally Posted by homemaker101 View Post
    Hi. I have never had the option to request wheat or petals unless I leave a message for a neighbour to gift them to me. How did you request stuff? Tx

You used to be able to send out requests from construction on buildings, but the facility seems to have been removed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    LOL, it's so well hidden I have troubles finding it sometimes XD Especially before I have my morning cuppa.
    It is impossible to see! I have been looking at that spot (it makes sense, there is room for a 4 squares building there) and can't seem to actually find the foundations. Maybe I looked too hard and became cross-eyed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast