Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitat trouble

Executive Chef
    Click on the habitat. then the dragon. You should see a switch habitat in the lower right corner. Click on it and the game will show you what habitats that dragon can be moved to. You can upgrade a habitat with dragons on it. But right now, don't worry about moving dragons, start expanding land. Most people at your level have way more land cleared, so this is most important.

never mind i will talk in morning

Executive Chef
    Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers8113 View Post
    never mind i will talk in morning
    A small "thanks for you help, kwhales" before you went to bed would have been nicer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saffira5711 View Post
    A small "thanks for you help, kwhales" before you went to bed would have been nicer.
    Lol! I'll do it! Thanks K! You are always good for a helpful answer when someone needs it!

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Lol! I'll do it! Thanks K! You are always good for a helpful answer when someone needs it!
    Huh? Not sure who you are (do you have two accounts? is snickers8113 your other one? I'm confused.), but I really appreciate your sarcasm. Not sure what your problem is.
    Just thought it was not very nice to leave without a thanks, because kwhales was so helpful. But that's probably just me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saffira5711 View Post
    Huh? Not sure who you are (do you have two accounts? is snickers8113 your other one? I'm confused.), but I really appreciate your sarcasm. Not sure what your problem is.
    Just thought it was not very nice to leave without a thanks, because kwhales was so helpful. But that's probably just me.
    Actually moo wasn't being sarcastic...she is not snickers, she is my neighbor and her response was agreeing with you, and aimed towards snickers.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Actually moo wasn't being sarcastic...she is not snickers, she is my neighbor and her response was agreeing with you, and aimed towards snickers.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Ooooooh now I get it! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, moo. How embarassing X.x You thanked kwhales in behalf of snickers *facepalm*. Sorry!

Executive Chef
    Oh and thanks to both of you.

Banned
    No prob! I'm sorry for confusion! I thought you were spot on and kwales is always so good at being helpful!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast