Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitat trouble

Angry Habitat trouble

i need help! dragon story wont let me buy habitats but when i level up it still does not, what do i do!

Executive Chef
    look at your profile. how many are you allowed at the level you are at, and how many do you have? you might be at your max. If not, post on feedback and bugs. or email TL support.

Did you maybe achieve the maximum number of habitats you are allowed to have?

Executive Chef
    If you already reach Max habitats, you can't buy any habitat again. Check it on menu > overview, see your habitats amount
    If still not reach max habitats, try close and open DS, or reinstall DS, uninstall and install again

so ii can not ever buy a habitat again because it said 35/35 so how can i get more dragons!

Executive Chef
    Time to get rid of some duplicate dragons. Are you IOS or android?

Exclamation Help

My max habitat thing says 35/35 so I can not ever buy a dragon again! What do I do!

I dont have any duplicate dragons, I have 73/73 dragons only 73 dragons every kind

Executive Chef
    I just looked at your island. You have quite a few small habitats...but you seem to be landlocked...clear more land and upgrade all your small habitats to large habitats. Move your dragons around to maximize coins and space...you do not need that many red habitats. Move dragons around so you free up a red hab and then sell it. buy a habitat you need..say purple or blue or white. they earn more coins.

wow you really need to clear land...start expanding now. I really don't see any duplicate dragons, so you can store your craft and trade buildings for now, if it lets you and use that space to move a small hab there and upgrade it.

Most of all clear that land.

but how do i move a dragon to a another habitat

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast