Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Pet :Cry:

Executive Chef
    I **** em all, sometime they give me fry crystal. It doesn't take much and sometime I get extra energy

Nightclub Owner
    They had to put that fix in as people weren't able to progress with the game when monsters appeared out of bounds. Sometimes though you're lucky and they appear just inside bounds.

Rhino Keeper
    I think your fangbeast show up at my place earlier today but left before I could corral `em. Dropped by and saw your skunkupine, might make farming a tad bit difficult, n'est-ce pas?

Host(ess)
    Ohhhh so glad to see I am not the only one attached to my pet beasts. Had an adorable lovecupine for a few days right in the centre of my kingdom (but without bothering anything but a few v trees). I was devo when I had to do away with her to undertake Thurston's hunting spree. She was so good at keeping the trolls away. will try to trap another when I am done with these common beasts!!!

Didnt realise we could keep them as pets. are we meant to and how?

It only wanted to play.. :'-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskie2 View Post

not meant to, but if a beast shows up somewhere where it doesnt block anything important, some people choose to not **** it...they just let it sit there

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskie2 View Post
    Please note, that if you keep an undefeated one in your kingdom, no other beasts will show up, so if you need the drops from them, you may wait to capture one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note, that if you keep an undefeated one in your kingdom, no other beasts will show up, so if you need the drops from them, you may wait to capture one.
    Just adding to this. There are certain quests (like defeating peril) that are only triggered when you get a particular monster. If you have a pet you'll prevent yourself from getting those quests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12