Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Thomas' house is useless,worthless,can something be done about it?

Old Thomas' house is useless,worthless,can something be done about it?

Old Thomas' house is useless,worthless,can something be done about it? It has no item reward,and produces less coin than cottage,which I don't feel like to collect for about a month,now its only function is to trigger certain storyline. I am seriously thinking of putting it into my storage

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah me too i dont collect it anymore just waste of energy.......

Store it.

Executive Chef
    Agreed, the building is huge and useless. I had it stored for a while and I am thinking of doing it again. Please, find some use for it!

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have been storing it, here's my question ...

Did you get any knowledge shard while you had it in storage?

For a long time I didn't get any shard; I have been storing Thomas' house since pretty much the beginning.

Frustrated with the lack of shard, I know this game requires patience but maybe not to this ridiculous level, Lvl 25 and shardless? So I thought, the shard is Thomas' pet project, Thomas has been banised ... I mean on no pay leave...

I pulled Old T's house out of storage, next day I got my first shard. I'm guessing it's 99.9973985304% likely to be coincidence, but at the same time ... for peace of my mind I'm just going to keep it on my game board and force myself to painfully collect in the hope that it somehow contributes towards triggering the shards.

But love to hear how others fare without Old T's house on their gameboard. Were they able to get shards regardless? If it's definitely unrelated, I'd love to make him homeless again.....

Rhino Keeper
    Oh BTW, Old Thomas' is not considered a "coin building." I got a gem quest reward asking me to collect from any coin building to claim rewards, I collected from old T's, and the gem didn't get triggered. I had to collect from my other coin buildings for it to work, so I think Old T's is still considered to be a "special" building even if it happens to yield nothing but coins.

agreed, useless building, considering its a special "goal building" too. I do hope they make a better use out of it.

Executive Chef
    @tiggerhobbes: go ahead & store it. I've had Thomas's house displayed from the beginning & have NO shards despite having the tablet for a good month.

My Thomas's house is on display, but I never collect from it. I still got all 4 shards

Executive Chef
    I've buried old Thomas's house in a corner partially covered by trees, and no I generally don't collect from it, the only time is when it's sparkly and I want double experience when near to levelling up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast