Thread: Can't buy drink machine!?

Host(ess)

Can't buy drink machine!?

So I ran into this problem when trying to finish the 8th day of christmas and gave up when the goal disappeared, but now it's back.

at first I had my limit of appliances, so I sold a couple and tried to buy it. I ended up buying the holiday drink machine, but that only makes two drinks, neither of which meet the goal.

I click on the "normal" drink machine to buy it. a window comes up saying I will need to ask my neighbors for parts to make the machine, I click the "OK" button and try to click a spot on the floor of my restaurant and nothing happens. Please help! I'd like to at least finish the eighth day, and I need this drink machine! Thanks

Senior Moderator
    Try tapping closer to the top left side of the appliance - away from the hammer.

Also, I would recommend storing appliances rather then selling them personally. You only receive 1/10 of the price, and if you used parts to build it, you lose them. There isn't a maximum for stored appliances, only how many can be out and used.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Try tapping closer to the top left side of the appliance - away from the hammer.

Also, I would recommend storing appliances rather then selling them personally. You only receive 1/10 of the price, and if you used parts to build it, you lose them. There isn't a maximum for stored appliances, only how many can be out and used.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! it worked! I also didn't know about storing. luckily I only sold some basic stove/oven things. Happy new year!