Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion to northern site unavailable ?

Expansion to northern site unavailable ?

Hi, i wanted to expand to the northern site which i believe known as the 'Kings Troll Lair' , but the expansion "arrows" is not available, how come ?

Pls see as below :

Executive Chef
    The king trolls lair is the left area with arrows, it is the pit with a treasure chest in it.... To expand to it you need to have completed all the thurston quests. The tower to the right can not be expanded to yet, it will be in a future update.

Nightclub Owner
    The troll kings lair is the pit in the ground.

The giant rock nest is currently not available. We need to wait for an update to get to it.

I see, thanks for the info !

New Resident
    Anyone know if the gate with chains is available? (far to the south I believe)

Right now I only have two things left....so not sure how much I'll keep playing (all I have to do really is make wisp lanterns to expand in general).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andriven View Post
    Anyone know if the gate with chains is available? (far to the south I believe)

Right now I only have two things left....so not sure how much I'll keep playing (all I have to do really is make wisp lanterns to expand in general).
    No, the gate with chains is not available yet....

An update is apparently nearly ready. One of the developers was asked about the next update and was told
    "Hopefully verry soon It's nearly ready " - MHz

I am out of quests and just have 2 spaces to expand to but I will still buildup reserves of coins and crafted/baked items for the next update

New Resident
    It's getting a bit boring waiting, pumping out bags of flour.

Any suggestions on what to stock up on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maia07 View Post
    It's getting a bit boring waiting, pumping out bags of flour.

Any suggestions on what to stock up on?
    I am stocking up on feasts, lanterns, super glue, enchanters essence at the moment. When I finally expand on to the last 2 spaces and have a stockpile of lanterns I will turn my workshop over to crafting royal and enchanted blocks and beams.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I am stocking up on feasts, lanterns, super glue, enchanters essence at the moment.
    Any reasons for doing so or are you just guessing? I'm wondering if I should start making some architects paste, especially given the 8hr brew time.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    When I finally expand on to the last 2 spaces and have a stockpile of lanterns I will turn my workshop over to crafting royal and enchanted blocks and beams.
    What 2 spaces are you referring to?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maia07 View Post
    Any reasons for doing so or are you just guessing? I'm wondering if I should start making some architects paste, especially given the 8hr brew time.

What 2 spaces are you referring to?
    Now that I have a stock pile of super glue and builders paste I will be making architects paste. So yes I would recommend it.

The only 2 spaces left for me to expand to is the space between the troll pit and rock nest and the single space to the right of the screen. The 2 most expensive ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast