Thread: Caution!!!!!!!! Virus released!!!!!!

Unregistered

Caution!!!!!!!! Virus released!!!!!!

I am an MIT graduate with degrees in ******logy and computer engineering with an emphasis on artificial intelligence. At 8pm eastern standard time today I am releasing a virus that will destroy users phones and render them useless whether the app is already installed or not I (marc1488) was banned for telling people to stay off my wall and insulting them when they didn't. So if I cannot play neither can anyone as far as I am concerned. This virus will destroy your operating system as well as hardware on all phones it was tested on (over 20 different phones) and is not covered by warranty or insurance by any major carrier since it is the user's use of apps downloaded that caused it. Happy phone shopping Restaurant Story users!!

Unregistered

Exclamation Teamlava, Potentially dangerous situation

Are you crazy or something! What the h*** is wrong with you and if you release the virus, you may go to jail, and possibly sued! Your choice!

Unregistered
    Rofl, you are insane and pathetic.

Unregistered
    So....a load as I suspected.

Yet the developers, if there was even a slight noticeable drop in activity, can go after you for potential business losses. As can apple, since it's their o.s. And devices you threatened. These types of hoaxes are not harmless. I know it will be fairly easy to track you down. I just hope they do and you get the attention you so craved....but by cops.

What? Not going to come back with another false threat? Or are you on the run now realizing just how stupid and rash you were in posting that hoax? Guess it means your update has now been delayed too....lol

Unregistered

Keep taking the meds marc1488!

What a dufus!

Unregistered
    Hey kid I sure hope mommy and daddy doesn't have to pay for your little prank. MIT graduate??if this were true (since they don't have any 10 yr olds I'm assuming it's not). I would never send my child to that school because you would be proof they produce idiots. Oops 8:00 am phone still working

Unregistered
    Ooooh, the little smily makes that threat sooo much more scary...

Just another wannabe looking for attention. 8pm would nearly be your bedtime, wouldn't it?