Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning for the future, Android player needs advise, thx :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    That is a good question. I'm waiting for the android update too so I'm not very informed about those features. I've pretty much kept my extras to earn silver until I needed a space for a new dragon. I have lots of firestorms and islands, some mists, charms and corals and a few fruitfuls I haven't sold off. Will those common fails come in handy then or is it just rare and super rare dragons you use to make gems and scrolls? I think the only extra rares ones I have are serpent, aurora, eagle and fairy.
    Common dragons you will get a mystery box. Usually it will contain one small gem. (depends on what elements the dragon are.) Or you will get some material to use for crafting. But like I said its usually one small gem. So for me, keeping life dragons to trade was worth it because they have short evolution times. (The dragons need to be at level 4 to trade.) to me, a dragon like poison hasn't been worth keeping due to how long it would take to evolve. But that's just personal opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw something in the game guide that Magic can't be traded. So if I were to need to sell a duplicate before android gets these features, it would be better to sell Magic first since all the other duplicates I was thinking of can be traded for a mystery box or scroll or something. Is that correct? Or maybe it's best to not worry about it until I have those features.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I saw something in the game guide that Magic can't be traded. So if I were to need to sell a duplicate before android gets these features, it would be better to sell Magic first since all the other duplicates I was thinking of can be traded for a mystery box or scroll or something. Is that correct? Or maybe it's best to not worry about it until I have those features.
    yeap i think thats right.
    i hope the features would be released soon, i'm down to 9 habitats left for spares..

Rhino Keeper
    I want yo keep all extra rare and super rare dragons for trading, but I run out of room. If the update for android does not come soon, maybe I'll sell some of them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12