Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

Fashion Designer
    It's not really a problem, just a curiosity.

Fashion Designer
    It happened to me several times last spring and summer, but not any time recently. I sorta miss it, as a rare and mysterious magical event.

Executive Chef
    The last time it did it to me ... I was taping my apple tree and it droped me a gold apple

Executive Chef
    Here's a new one: just opened my game and my two kitchens exploded purple smoke that engulfed them both, then the screne froze for a second and then everything went back to normal.

Nightclub Owner
    What's Ivy been doing in your kitchen? I'm sure she's the only one who get create purple smoke
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    What's Ivy been doing in your kitchen? I'm sure she's the only one who get create purple smoke
    Not sure, but since it's probably Ivy's doing, it's probably illegal in 48 kingdoms and involves 60's music....AND Thurston is wandering around aimlessly again

Banned
    It meant Dobbievilla didnt get a Troll Essence and my scream created 1' and 0's and made its way into the Upload and into Servers.. Those were my Tears you saw

New Resident
    Happened just now to my kitchens too: bright light, then purple smook. I wonder what Ivy and Greselda are up to?

Executive Chef
    Ok, just got the giant pulsing white stars again only this time I was visiting one of my neighbors (Judy). This is the first time it's happen outside of my own kingdom. These use to happen prior to big updates but significantly slowed down in the past few months. Now it's happened along with the purple smoke on a weekly bases. Hmmmmmm???

this is what happened before I thought my storage cellar appeared to change on my screen. Like I posted in another thread,it could have been all in my imagination.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast