Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

What was that 2 seconds of twinkling lights everywhere in my kingdom?i have seen it many times,it's not like the little sparkling around my building,but as bright as flash light,all of a sudden in everywhere,but lasts only 2 seconds. Is that a signal indicates all my buildings have been sparkled,or it means something else?anyone has seen it?

I saw the same thing last night.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, I saw it too. I was in the corner of my kingdom and it was like it was like I could see it out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't my building sparkling, it wasn't the light that shines down when my crafting items are ready. It was kinda like lightening off in the distance. I'm glad someone else saw it too!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've only seen something like that when reaching the ex points to leveling up. What level are you?

(=^ェ^=)

Farm Supplier
    Oh, and I forgt to mention that it was not the same as leveling up lights, I'm 1/3rd of the way in level 26

It's like a thousand cameras flash at you at the same time,all over the screen.. I have seen it quite a few times,at first I thought it was a glitch or something,but everything functioned just right. Who knows what it is,I wish it's a hidden reward or something,it happens too fast cannot be captured by camera.

I saw this phenomena a couple weeks back when visiting a nbr. I JUST saw it again in my own kingdom. It was soooOO beautiful ��

Fashion Designer
    I'v had those flashing lights to, i belive it was yeasterday or the day befor that!

Rhino Keeper
    I see bright, flashing light when my resource buildings are done. I think it's just signifying the fact that the items are done and ready to be collected. You know the notifications always say "The sun is shining and you have a freshly crafted...blah blah blah" so that is why there's the bright pulsing lights.

Farm Supplier
    No, this light that we are talking about is much different than the light for completed crafting buildings, we are all very familiar with that - this is something "special"' probably a glitch, but very unique and kinda cool

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast