Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What was that 2 seconds of twinkling light everywhere in my kingdom?

I thought it was a sync issue too. You know how if your gardening and get a monster it 'drops' the plots you have clicked on so you have enough energy to **** 'em. Well anytime I've seen the 'northern lights' anything I've clicked ahead on had 'dropped' and I don't have a monster.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw this for the second time today. Very pretty! I leveled up yesterday so it wasn't that. Maybe in future this is a phenomenon that comes with something else triggered? Like with the update or something we will find out?

Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    I saw this for the second time today. Very pretty! I leveled up yesterday so it wasn't that. Maybe in future this is a phenomenon that comes with something else triggered? Like with the update or something we will find out?
    Yea,I would love that,maybe a new update can give us a treasure chest hidden somewhere in the kingdom whenever we see this lightening?

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw it for the 1st time. Not close to leveling up and it was like the picture, not like a level up. I like it but we should get gems or energy or something with it

These sparkles appear randomly? Not after a specific action?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I can not recall what I was doing exactly before it all started. I remember there were more explosions around the buildings that had sparkles, but that's all. I'll pay more attention if it ever happens again, the first time I was caught by surprise and could only think of the screenshot! ��

It's happened once to me too almost a week ago. I usually click a long string of actions so no way of knowing what I might have clicked. I thought there was either a reward or maybe an update, the sparkling was so spectacular but there was neither. I play several times a day and know what the building done lights and the neighbor sparkly lights look like. Those sparkles last until you click the building and then dissapear. This was not there, then brightly there for a second all over the kingdom including non explored places, and then gone again. It was very pretty.

Farm Supplier
    I first saw it in my kingdom a few weeks ago, then earlier today I saw it while I was visiting a neighbor. It was like the light little building sparkles became bigger and brighter, much bigger and brighter. They were in the same positions, just got bigger/ brighter for a moment - and then it was back to normal.

I don't know what triggers it,it seems random enough to me,I saw once while visiting a neighbor,and a few more times while doing my own business in my own kingdom,and I remember once I wasn't doing anything specific but merely dragged my screen in a far corner to see the map and still it exploded with lights.

This just happened to me. The sparkles left by neighbours momentarily enlarged. I was collecting from a row of farmhouses, no special drop occurred.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast