Thread: ENOUGH with the ads

Farm Supplier

ENOUGH with the ads

TL it is becoming SO difficult to play any of your games anymore...i play restaurant, bakery, dragon, and castle story and have to sit through AT LEAST 5 pop ups before i get to do anything! & when i try to play, it sends me to "processing..." message, so i'm subjected to go through the ads AGAIN.

i've been a player for two and a half years...this may just be my quitting point. it's ridiculous. i can't even enjoy my games anymore. RIDICULOUS.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    TL it is becoming SO difficult to play any of your games anymore...i play restaurant, bakery, dragon, and castle story and have to sit through AT LEAST 5 pop ups before i get to do anything! & when i try to play, it sends me to "processing..." message, so i'm subjected to go through the ads AGAIN.

i've been a player for two and a half years...this may just be my quitting point. it's ridiculous. i can't even enjoy my games anymore. RIDICULOUS.
    Agreed completely. I'm purposely avoiding any other games developed by this company because of all this popup rubbish they inflict on us now.

Agreed. I'm a new player and I find the barrage of popups a huge turn-off. I see no reason why the popups can't be rotated to display one at a time during launch rather than throwing a bucketful in our face.

Fashion Designer
    Agree. It gets annoying. Why in the world would I try another game when TL is not maintaining RS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Agree. It gets annoying. Why in the world would I try another game when TL is not maintaining RS?
    I do it to get gems

Fashion Designer
    Which ones offer gems you can use in RS? I played the bubble one and never got a thing for it.

If it is a goal... Shouldn't there be a award? Like 100 gems/cash/premium item?

Farm Supplier
    I know right! Before I could do anything, I get bombarded with at least 10 ADS! It is so annoying! Gosh, Teamlava! At least remove all the ads to make your customers happy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Which ones offer gems you can use in RS? I played the bubble one and never got a thing for it.
    If you get a game goal in rs asking you to install it... You install it and the you get another goal like buy a table after you buy the table you get 6 gems... Then you get another goal asking you to reach certain level.. When you reach the level then you get another goal in rs asking to buy table after you buy the table you get 3 gems

I hate that if I download their other games I STILL get popups for them!