Thread: Silly Character

Banned

Silly Character

I find really annoying the way our character walks on the roads we put on the map. I mean, when there is any road, he walks directly to his task, taking the shortest way. When you put some roads, it becomes a complete non sense. He walks long distances to the designed task and it takes more seconds to fulfill it. In the morning, when I have multiple things to do, it appears the most. It really gets on my nerves when he goes to the opposite direction to complete a task, and finally comes back to do it, because he HAD to follow the path...!

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure it's not you sending him on these epic journeys? Each thing you click on is visited in the order you select them. I tend to do things close to each other. That way you go all round your kingdom and end up back where you started,

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed it. She will go in a big circle to get to something right beside where she was to begin with if there is a road there. I just thought it was because she was a woman. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    Are you sure it's not you sending him on these epic journeys? Each thing you click on is visited in the order you select them. I tend to do things close to each other. That way you go all round your kingdom and end up back where you started,
    No, i really do at best, but as I have a circular path in the center of my map, the character often turns to the opposite direction to go to a building. When five monsters pop up during these tasks, it gets horribly long

@aimeeq : lol ! Mine is a girl too. I said "he" because I used the "character" word. Maybe we get the solution

Executive Chef
    I have few roads and, yet, to go from one cow to another (knowing that there is nothing in between them) she makes a huge circle around my pigs. It makes me mad!