Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Team Lava = Lazy, lying opportunists.

Donnahh

2 cents

Farm Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story are by far the best FREE games I have every downloaded.

The key word there: FREE.

FREE FREE FREE FREE.

I have had hours of fun, loads of giggles and actually made friends.

Did I mention these app games were FREE? Well, they are. Completely and utterly FREE.

No complaints here. Well, a little one. The gem sale pop up. But I can build a bridge and get over that once the gem sale is over.

For FREE games, these rock. I may not be keen on the City, Treasure or Empire. But I love my other three FREE games that have given me hours and hours of pleasure.

FOR FREE.

Angry Birds cost me AU$1.19. And it makes me angry and annoyed and so **** ... angry and annoyed.

Farm Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story? FREE and FUN.

Donnahh

2 more cents

I don't decorate for the holidays.
    I'm lvl 75 with the biggest possible farm.
    I have dirt, plots and am working on masteries.

You should see what some of my neighbours have done with hay bales and crop placement.
    They didn't spent gems or buy items for gems.
    They made beautiful and sometimes complex art from bales of hay and a few green and red crops.
    AMAZING. And virtually free.

Personally I have more respect for someone who spends their time making a Santa Claus from hay bales (yes you, sodbuster) than seeing yet another boring old christmas tree or reindeer or sleigh.

My opinion only. Which of course, opinions are like butts. Everyone has one and sometimes they stink.

Anyway something "cha ching'd" from my iPod so I must go harvest. TTFN.

Donnahh

Oops!!

Saul Good has the Santa portrait with haybales.

But I do love your Christmas goodness too, sodbuster

Unregistered

Well?

Well indeed these games are free. What they're hoping to earn their cash from IS to make these games fun and enjoyable for FREE, and to capitalize on people to actually support this game by buying Gems (due to their love for the game FOR being a FUN one). And earn some bucks from this Free-to-Play-with-Pay-to-Play-Elements game.

But. BUT. (Well this second section talks about more about the Android version.)

It is important that these games become enjoyable. How does it become enjoyable? By making it appealing to the audience through fulfilling what kind of fun these types of games provide.

1) BE YOUR OWN BOSS. BE A MILLIONAIRE.
    2) DO IT YOUR WAY. YOUR BAKERY. YOUR FARM. YOUR RESTAURANT. YOUR STORY.

Whilst the first main point is achieved (you earn like mad as though there's no tomorrow), the second one isn't really what Android users had hoped for.

I can't really believe how the most important aspect of CUSTOMIZATION which this game capitalizes on isn't even achieved. And yet Team Lava had the guts to release it on the Android market. And when fellow Android users go "where's the wall paint and tiles?" "why is it all concrete?", they just give a reply that "this feature is not yet available."

And more importantly. WHY did they leave out that one, and yet set no date or deadline as to when they would finally release it? It is more or less graphically the same as the other objects in the games. Tables, chairs. They are all just images (or simple polygons IF they are in 3D I can't really tell) programmed into the 10+ MB of the app.

People have been complaining and becoming disgruntled with what Team Lava failed to deliver in this aspect.

Lastly, what happened to the WEEKLY UPDATES splashed all over the app pages of the games by Team Lava on the app market?

WHAT HAPPENED.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234