Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

i thought people get alot of coins because they have alot of dragons. i am level 40 and i hope this will help.

this must be updated to say new dawn version only. players are realizing how common a virtue dragon is.

or
    the strategy needs to be green focused. fuzzy dragons can replace love dragons.

I can't get the off-market version of ND to download so I'm buying green habitat when I get a new level.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm Lvl 63 and I'm STRUGGLING to get coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post
    Make sure you have your dragons in the proper habitat. High yielding dragons (per hr) should go in high yeilding habitats.
    If you have alot of red habitats, try and get rid of them when you have enough coins to buy different color ones. They are the least yeilding and you only need one - for fire and maybe your ruby (unless you put it in the gemstone habitat).

Host(ess)
    I join in this forum to thank Cyclohexane a lot and confirm that his guide is very great!
    I used Android. I start this game and follow step by step the guide just 3-4 days ago. But I were stupid at the first that I planted and harvested Buffbeets so many times and visited all my neighbors. and then I noticed that my XP raised up fastly. Then I stoped right away, even I dont dare to collect also ) I read what everyone comments so I know.
    Now I have one Athletic egg in the nest, one more coming soon from the Breeding (I check the time that is 11 hours, so I know that's second Athletic), and I'm middle of level 8. I start the same time with another account on mobile (Android), and get the same result: 1 egg in the nest, one more coming tonight
    I hope I have enough time to get the third Athletic before the stupid Magic appears. Everyone can see my Athletic here: Id: 13cnmm (Name: M8M)
    Thank Cyclohexane, Jedyk and thank you all again.

Fashion Designer
    I followd the guide after level 9... I got athletics still 2 of them they do generate a good cash flow, I have finally been able to make more space on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Make sure you have your dragons in the proper habitat. High yielding dragons (per hr) should go in high yeilding habitats.
    If you have alot of red habitats, try and get rid of them when you have enough coins to buy different color ones. They are the least yeilding and you only need one - for fire and maybe your ruby (unless you put it in the gemstone habitat).
    And you can visit other's people island, give them sparkle, and hope for a returned visit. When You look at other's people wall, some people say pb3, it means playback3. Visit the one who wrote it, and usually that person will give you sparkle as well. You can give them Your id or invite them too, so that they will give You 6 sparkles instead of 3. Have fun

Executive Chef
    I still have like 3 level four athletics in my island.(i have one epic)

And I'm level 96 (alternative account)

How do you determine high and low yielding habitats is it by the size or color or both? Is there a thread that addresses this. As you probably guessed I'm new at this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Praysing View Post
    How do you determine high and low yielding habitats is it by the size or color or both? Is there a thread that addresses this. As you probably guessed I'm new at this.
    when you select your habitats, there should be a button that says "info", click it, it will give you the description of the habitat, how many dragons it holds, and how many coins it holds.

you can also see how many dragons a habitat holds and how much money it holds in the market, there is a little button that has an I on it, this opens the info like above