Thread: gifts to appliances

Host(ess)

gifts to appliances

How do you get the items in your gift list to go over to be used to construct appliances that you have purchaes

Executive Chef
    It automatically does it for you I think. Whatever number of materials you have in gift list is the number of materials left to build appliances with.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrysd View Post
    How do you get the items in your gift list to go over to be used to construct appliances that you have purchaes
    It automatically counts it and will show when you tap on your appliance cardboard box to manage it. It might say something like "0/10 gear, 3/5 spring..." Etc. It counts automatically once you get the items gifted to you and they will be subtracted from your gift list once you build the appliance.

Host(ess)
    Can you only use so many from your gifts before asking neighbors or are there different types of gears and paint. I have lots in my gift area but they are not dropping down to my unfinished appliance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrysd View Post
    Can you only use so many from your gifts before asking neighbors or are there different types of gears and paint. I have lots in my gift area but they are not dropping down to my unfinished appliance
    I believe there are different gears. Hope that solves your problem.