Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: After Diamond

Rhino Keeper
    so i too recently bred my diamond and of course now i want all her brothers and sisters. so i went for crusader cuz 10sec breed time is a breeze right? 144 times i had to breed fire and my diamond..brutal! and with forest and his 30sec i had to breed them 89 times! i pray that the other diamond hybrids will not require this many attempts because that just might **** me lol

Executive Chef
    It has never taken me that long to breed a hybrid. Now that you have them my advice would be pointless but with those 2 just breed them 10 times every hour or two. It won't **** you and it will take much less breedings.
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    so i too recently bred my diamond and of course now i want all her brothers and sisters. so i went for crusader cuz 10sec breed time is a breeze right? 144 times i had to breed fire and my diamond..brutal! and with forest and his 30sec i had to breed them 89 times! i pray that the other diamond hybrids will not require this many attempts because that just might **** me lol

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks people. I think I will work on infinity and also diamond hybrids. I will likely use pure bred ones for this, this way I can anticipate the fail time and match that to whatever is in my nest, thus reducing the empty next/ den time.

New Resident
    Finally I can breed diamond dragon.
    Breed diamond dragon must use LEVEL 10 of each dragon aka EPIC form
    Island lv 10 On the Left
    Firestorm lv 10 on the right

Breeding time is the important, u must breeding diamond before morning came

I get a diamond dragon at level 36 and Im sure you can get it at a lower level

Executive Chef
    Now that I have diamond dragon
    My goal is to get all dragons , evolve all of them to epic
    And to finish expansions

Rhino Keeper
    I found it best to use pure single color dragons to get the hybrids. Using a hybrid with a diamond creates more outcomes and some that take more time then a pure fail. The Anubis dragon was not fun to breed, and for me the angel was the most elusive.

Rhino Keeper
    Breed a lot of diamond hybrids and earn a lot of money.

Farm Supplier
    i can't seem to breed Gold Dragon !!! been trying for days non stop !!

Rhino Keeper
    I recently got diamond, as well. First thing i did was breed Crusader and Queztal because they have very short fail times.

With that done, I'm working on getting the last few dragons I haven't bred, yet, then moving on to the remaining diamond hybrids and Infinity.

I'm on Android, so no crafting or Pink, yet. So, I need to breed Elf, Leopard, Tusker, Mermaid and Clown. Then I will have every breedable dragon and can just work on diamond types.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123