Thread: Missing light dragon egg

Missing light dragon egg

I just updated to the new version. Never installed New Dawn as it hurt my eyes and gave me a migraine. I asked neighbours about the Light Dragon and they said I had to buy one. I clicked to buy, thre was a flash and it popped over to show my breeding dens but nada. I closed all programs and opened DS again but there is nothing. I didn't look at the money I had before I did this but am pretty sure that I had the amount of money that would indicate that the cost of the light dragon had been subtracted. Don't know whether to buy another or if this egg is in limbo somewhere.

Had been gifting and tapping but not playing seriously. haven't really done any breeding in a few months. Just didn't seem fun anymore. I think this was the first game I tried in August. Downloaded the others as goals.

I will try totally shutting down. I have a couple dragons awarded as prizes in storage but no place to put them. Need to wait for expansion but will have to put light habitat there.

Rhino Keeper
    I should email to TL to support the problem

Executive Chef
    and post in the feedback and bugs forum.

The Honorable Panda
    Try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If you bought the dragon,while you game was not synced to the servers, part of your progress may not of been saved.

Before buying , placing, breeding anything, always go visit a nbr first to make sure your game has synced with the servers.

You can email support@teamlava.com to see if you did lose the coins.

Moving the feedback forum.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-12 at 10:24 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I always visit neighbours first. I had visited, filled requests etc. I did email Team Lava but they mention that they celebrate Christmas so may not respond for a while.

I'll try deleting and reinstalling. I had just updated to new version as I had stayed with old version. Never updated to New Dawn. When I bought the light dragon, it immediately flashed to show my nests so I expected to see the egg.

thanks,
    Kadee

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If you bought the dragon,while you game was not synced to the servers, part of your progress may not of been saved.

Before buying , placing, breeding anything, always go visit a nbr first to make sure your game has synced with the servers.

You can email support@teamlava.com to see if you did lose the coins.

Moving the feedback forum.