Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Fruitful, Life, Fuzzy, Love, and Luck Dragons,
    Nobody likes you, so please go fly to No Where's Ville, and stay there for ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, B4Ballet
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-13 at 03:09 PM. Reason: combined posts

charm is the most annoying for me that and fuzzy

Charm and Love are a bit annoying. I'm breeding for a Chocolate, and all I get is Love.
    Taking a break to try Night. ^^
    I had a lot of Firestorms and Life as well, and breeding Fires just seems to have no point to me. One for breeding is more than enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaud View Post
    Charm and Love are a bit annoying. I'm breeding for a Chocolate, and all I get is Love.
    Taking a break to try Night. ^^
    I had a lot of Firestorms and Life as well, and breeding Fires just seems to have no point to me. One for breeding is more than enough.
    Just got a night after two corals...
    I bet some people are. Annoyed with coral right now....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Just got a night after two corals...
    I bet some people are. Annoyed with coral right now....
    You betcha! lol., hes appearing(again! Lol) right after Ive waited for beak face charm to hatch.(again) hehehe

Rhino Keeper
    At least I got a wizard ant mismoth fail and then stupid coral shows up !

Fashion Designer
    after 2 days of coral-hunting, finally got a night.
    trying for pinks while evolving night and i get charm-charm-luck.
    -_- so annoying.

Well, I don't know I I'm "sick" of him...more like just stuck. I bred two Coral's back to back and then I got a Night on my third try (Yay!!!) The hard part was not having enough coins for the habitat, so the poor little egg was stuck in his nest for several hours while I saved up. While that happened I stuck a four-color combo to try for Diamond again, and guess what...23 hour breed time?!?!? Unreal :-// it'll take me days to save up 2 million but I don't want to waste the money of buying another small habitat.
    So that is all weird, but the next part is downright freaky. I put another (different) 4-color combo in the den and BAM!!! 23 hours AGAIN!!! I was like, what?!?!? I thought for SURE I didn't put blue or purple in there because I specifically didn't want another Night right now (so weird to even hear myself saying this) and when I double checked I figured it must be Caesar. It better be, because if not I am totally screwed :-//

Rhino Keeper
    super! I'm breeding the 4th super in a row in my quest for goblin =.= and here I thought they were supposed to be rare...its weird how I've not gotten a single charm or magic, just keep popping out 17hrs 17hrs 17hrs. I want the gem cluster! arghhhh

Fashion Designer
    Right now I'm sick of getting Charms because I keep thinking "Oh maybe it's finally Tiny!"