Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Finally got tiny. *.*

Oh, and gotalotaluv : i am iOS, level 94. Started playing in July. I don't have a diamond. but you're not the first one i hear complaining taht mercury is a NIGHTMARE to get...but i have seen someone wi three of them..lol
    lol ... seriously, instead of the usual valentine stuff, my significant other is talking about buying me a Mercury because he's tired of hearing me complain about it.. lol. Right now we're in negotiations of what a Mercury, Anubis, and Quetzal will cost me .. lol. I told him if he's pulling out the wallet for that, let's throw in an Angel and call that my birthday present lol. Of course my birthday's in October, but I'm sure he'll be making up for something by then so a 2nd or 3rd present will be called for .. lol

Host(ess)
    i am totally sick of the regular dragons.fruitiful,fire,water,all the basics

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    For my game, epic is level 10. Also meaning that no further evolving is an option. If it was a coffee it would be a venti ;-)
    Oh ok .. then just about all my dragons are in their "epic" form. Thanks for explaining that to me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    Ok ... android user so no pink dragons and epic whatever going on here, and I'm still confused on the value of a diamond at this point. Trying to get a mercury .. yeah I know, fat chance, but I'm a dreamer. Ok .. so diamond with water 12 times gave water 12 times (that was before I posted above). Since then, I have bred (and much to my VISA's dismay) diamond with Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral, and my old hated friend Island. I got Winter, Mermaid, Serpent, Mist, Coral and my old hated friend Island. I have read story guide, Story lists, Dragon story breed tracker, Dragon story wiki page, and everywhere that talks about it says Mercury is only made with a match through Diamond and Water, so the mixing with a hybrid thing may not be useful other than to produce an exact replica hybrid. Or maybe my island is cursed .. lol

Now forget that I'm trying to breed Mercury. HAS ANYONE (BEFORE NEW DAWN, EPIC FORMS AND PINK DRAGONS CAME OUT) BEEN ABLE TO BREED ANYTHING WITH THEIR DIAMOND and if so HOW?

I'm not frustrated .... I'm just driven .. and tripping because breeding a mercury has been on my goal page since I started this game this summer and I can't believe that w. only and hour of wait time it's so elusive - even if it is "ultra rare" - if it's impossible, why make it a goal for beginners to haunt me through the months .. lol

Any SERIOUS help (i.e. "I bred this or that with Diamond and got thus and such dragon) would be greatlly appreciated.

After getting my diamond I have bred diamond and fire at left eighty times and have gotten.....fire. I have bred diamond and elf to see if the colors will break up and get me a gold have sold over twenty fruitfuls as a result. I have a quetzal from breeding diamond and emerald. I am sick of light dragons as a result of trying for an angel.

I just got my second diamond in a week while randomly throwing an elf and ice cream together.

Yes fire is an easy fail to get since its 30 seconds, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. Don't get me started on the mercury, I want to cry every time I get another water. I want Anubis sooooo bad, but I refuse to punch my iPad I'd I see another magic!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I have a quetzal from breeding diamond and emerald. I am sick of light dragons as a result of trying for an angel.

I just got my second diamond in a week while randomly throwing an elf and ice cream together.
    How'd you get the emerald?

Banned
    Crafting building, available in iOS only. Emerald is crafted using two large emeralds and three scrolls.

Executive Chef
    Tell your bf to buy you an iOS device so you can get more than one mercury :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Tell your bf to buy you an iOS device so you can get more than one mercury :P
    lol ... my HUSBAND just bought this lap top I'm typing on and the samsung galaxy2 10.1 note I play on .. so um ... I'm good on ALL THAT, thanks! Oh, between Mercury and Crusader I'm just losing it ... oh well, back to it. Happy breeding all, thanks for all your helpful comments, and I'll keep ya posted!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sick of Fruitful , Life ,and Firestorm . Maybe Serpent , seriously anything water and grass just gives me serpent , rarely island 0_o

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tailsprower View Post
    I'm sick of Fruitful , Life ,and Firestorm . Maybe Serpent , seriously anything water and grass just gives me serpent , rarely island 0_o
    Wow u must be lucky! Serpent is rare island is common