Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    Honestly? Mirage! I've gotten three while trying for Firework. And I'm on android so it's not as if I can even trade them. Who would have thought it would be hard to get a rare Fireworks, but easy to get Mirage dragons?
    you could keep them first? better than getting a magic which you cant trade lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    you could keep them first? better than getting a magic which you cant trade lol
    ...and which is 20 hours fail time, lol! I am afraid i have magic numero tres in my breeding den. Gah.

Fashion Designer
    There are several. After trying to get that snowman dragon if i see another Life Dragon I may cry!
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Fashion Designer
    I'm sick of all the dragons that don't have light elements, but then when you feed them, it acts like they do. Turkey, Super, Mirage, Elf, and now the Emerald. I'm assuming that the Snowman and Ruby are the same way. TOO MUCH FOOD!

and I don't like common dragons with long breed times, just like everyone else =)

Farm Supplier
    I really hate pink... lol got 12 so far, 33hrs breeding + 33 hrs to hatch x 12 = 792 hrs.... guess what's my most hated dragon is? "faint"

Fashion Designer
    Island

Rhino Keeper
    Funny.. I'm on Android, bred a diamond by sheer happenstance, and now all it does (since the update) is duplicate whatever other dragon I put it with. But enuf ... my least fav are LIFE, FRUITFUL, ISLAND, MIST, MAGIC, and CHARM. OMG ... no matter what I try for (currently going to Seabreeze, Atlantis, Wild, Wizard, Mirage) i get one of the above. I'm like .. really???? and if SOMEONE can tell me how to get a Mercury I'll give you my useless Diamond!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    Funny.. I'm on Android, bred a diamond by sheer happenstance, and now all it does (since the update) is duplicate whatever other dragon I put it with. But enuf ... my least fav are LIFE, FRUITFUL, ISLAND, MIST, MAGIC, and CHARM. OMG ... no matter what I try for (currently going to Seabreeze, Atlantis, Wild, Wizard, Mirage) i get one of the above. I'm like .. really???? and if SOMEONE can tell me how to get a Mercury I'll give you my useless Diamond!!!
    Ill send my friend to hel you in game, to seem very confused.

Banned
    Actually, I think I can help you

When Diamond is the only color present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-color dragon as a result. This rule applies when two Diamond color dragons are bred together. At the moment, the possible offspring of this pairing are the Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, Infinity, and Diamond dragons.
    When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other color, you can get a pure dragon of that color or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the Diamond Dragon is paired with a Fire Dragon, the most common result will be a Fire Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a Crusader Dragon egg.
    When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a Diamond Dragon is bred with a Parakeet Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Green, Yellow, or Diamond colors.

That's all you need to know, credits to the breeding calculator.

Farm Supplier
    I hate the Fruitful dragon with a vengeance. I have been TRYING for an Elf since the darn thing came out, and I've bred an orchard of Fruitfuls, a small coven of Fairies, and one lone Parakeet. Every time I see that 10 hrs. come up I want to scream.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast