Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Farm Supplier

Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Which dragon are you sick of the sight of?

That dragon that keeps popping up when you've been crossing your fingers & toes for another.
    And what do you wish it would be?

Mine is Sunrise. The long breed time makes it all the more heartbreaking.
    Please, please breed me a leopard instead!

Rhino Keeper
    Sunrise for me too. Only because it takes soooooo long to breed it and to hatch it. I've been trying for kite for like ages and kept getting 24hrs and was like:NO MORE SUNSHINE ON MY ISLAND PLEASE I got a leopard from air virtue combo but it was quite random lol

Executive Chef
    ohh finally there's a thread for that! thank you

well currently my most hated dragon is MAGIC -.-
    i've already been trying for anubis for 1 week now and all i got were stupid (ugly) magic dragons the fail time is still the worst: 20hrs, i hate it...

in general, sunrise is also my most hated hybrid. when i try for diamond with light and air element in it i almost always got sunrise dragon. the 24 hrs are ****ing me... that's why i haven't tried for griffin and leopard dragon yet :|

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for that tip, worth a try when this next sunrise is out anyhow!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    ohh finally there's a thread for that! thank you

well currently my most hated dragon is MAGIC -.-
    i've already been trying for anubis for 1 week now and all i got were stupid (ugly) magic dragons the fail time is still the worst: 20hrs, i hate it...

in general, sunrise is also my most hated hybrid. when i try for diamond with light and air element in it i almost always got sunrise dragon. the 24 hrs are ****ing me... that's why i haven't tried for griffin and leopard dragon yet :|
    It's true, magic really aren't very pretty are they! Poor magic, so exciting the first time I got one, & now relegated to the corner habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming_foxtail View Post
    Thanks for that tip, worth a try when this next sunrise is out anyhow!
    Sure, any time. I also can not stand the sight of fuzzy dragon. I've been trying for Pegasus FOR EVER and all I get is common fuzzy dragon as it is the only other light-green hybrid. Argh!!

Farm Supplier
    Well, it was the stupid fruitful when I was trying for the elf. However, now that I am trying for fireworks I think it is going to be firestorm.

Executive Chef
    oh yes and the dragon i am currently hating the most is also the diamond dragon -.-
    i hate that 44hrs breeding time, i already got 34 of them! i just always get furious when i see that breeding time...

naahh, just kidding

Fashion Designer
    Luck and Magic. Luck drives me insane. Magic makes me want to rip my hair out.... they're so useless. Can't even trade them. And then they claim to be rare. But they soooo are not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i hate that 44hrs breeding time, i already got 34 of them! i just always get furious when i see that breeding time...
    Ha ha ha I was like: WHAT????? I haven't tried for that one yet, do you keep breeding with the same combo and get a lot of particular dragon or do you use different combos?

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast