Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Executive Chef
    STONE AND FUZZY!!!! definetly stone and fuzzy cause i got thousands of them tryingfor prism...

Fashion Designer
    my neighbors... that are named dragons. does that count? i have a long list of dragon (this), dragon (that) name. superdupermegahyperchockablockatotheXpower long list of those names. You can imagine how many taps i had to go through to get to my neighbors starting with "E" island names.

on the dragon that could be bred ahm all ice age dragies and craftables cause i cant get any of them on android ::3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    my neighbors... that are named dragons. does that count? i have a long list of dragon (this), dragon (that) name. superdupermegahyperchockablockatotheXpower long list of those names. You can imagine how many taps i had to go through to get to my neighbors starting with "E" island names.

on the dragon that could be bred ahm all ice age dragies and craftables cause i cant get any of them on android ::3
    forgot to add, i was just kidding lol
    ilove my neighbors. they are all cool. funny posts on my wall too ::3

New Resident
    I hate fire. Been trying to get a crusader but all I get is fire dragons. I know it isn't a very long time for it to hatch, but still. I hate it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilu9158 View Post
    I hate fire. Been trying to get a crusader but all I get is fire dragons. I know it isn't a very long time for it to hatch, but still. I hate it.
    Hahahahahaha. Crusader's way too easy. I got a second one, hope I won't get any more extras. -.- been trying for air, and that one's already getting on my nerves and it's only a 2hr fail... So I can only imagine how annoyed i'll be with the other diamond hybrids. XD

Executive Chef
    Blizzard. Alpine, where are you?

Farm Supplier
    Mindvolts and wizzards!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Blizzard. Alpine, where are you?
    I think i'm hatching my third or fourth alpine. Kinda lost count. I want sabretooth or polar, but no luck with either yet.

Fashion Designer
    So sick of abominable and Sasquatch, trying to get yeti. Also sick of mists, mindvolts, and islands trying for summer. But I've been switching up combos trying for different dragons recently so there hasn't been too many of the same common fail in a row.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I think i'm hatching my third or fourth alpine. Kinda lost count. I want sabretooth or polar, but no luck with either yet.
    Correction, fifth alpine. This one i just hatched is the second i sold off. Ugh. i want a polar you useless game!!!