Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Executive Chef
    Wizard and laserlight definitely. I've gotten them way more often than the common corals and loves in my many failed attempts for dark angel and unicorn.

Magic and mist are my hatest dragons. Most especially the 20 hours. I just hope they cut the breeding hours for the most common ones. Grrr!

Host(ess)
    I'm really sick of:
    Magic, Island (they take crazy long long time to breed and hatch and always come, my god, seems they just wait for me)
    Coral (got tons of them when tried for Night)
    Mist, Fruitful, Firestorm, Wizard

Host(ess)
    poison and magic

Fashion Designer
    Magic...magic....magic.... evil I say

Island!! How is it even possible to breed another island with a magic and island?? I'm sure that is what I have since I can't find any other remotely possible combos. I could be surprised though.

Rhino Keeper
    Island - I hate this one. If I put any combination that contains blue and green - in 90% I'm getting just Islands I'm afraid to breed Aurora, Summer, Medusa or any other dragon that I don't have yet ;(

Island, magic and mist......do i need to say more!! I hate those! And social....but that is because i stil havent one, on level 64 pfffffff....

Rhino Keeper
    virtue/lazerlight while trying to naga/dark swan/ kitsune.....i want these so badly and am stuck with those two annoying dragons instead...
    secondly, the 20 hr commons, island and magic...

Rhino Keeper
    Im sick of all the Common dragons, is all I keep getting for weeks now.
    Black "hybrids" keeps splitting into Coral. Trying for Caesar, I keep getting Fruitfuls, Sunrise, Fuzzy. When trying for Leo, Rainbow, blah I keep getting Mists. What a waste of time and encouragement.