Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no! Not another..What Dragons are you sick of ?

Fashion Designer
    Also, it's hard to believe how long it took me to get Coral. I had 2 Aethers and a Wizard before I got Coral. Now I'm sick of them. Sorry honeys, but one of you is enough!

Fashion Designer
    Sea breeze is getting on my nerves now, think i'm on my 7th so far hunting for Bat. Oh the feeling of seeing 9 hr wait, speed it up and poof, what a disappointment. >_<

Rhino Keeper
    Currently sick of getting Charm dragons whlie attempting to complete the Cupid goal. (Un)fortunately, with only a few days, I am now breeding a Titan (good since I don't have one, but pretty much wipes out the goal for me...)

Executive Chef
    Auroras. I've hatched quite a few of them lately!!

Rhino Keeper
    Coral. Still don't have aether. That's all I got when trying for aether & mistmoth, and then the night dragon too. Nothing but corals.

Fashion Designer
    Coral, and 3 mists. Been getting an endless streak of common dragons while breeding anything related to the dark dragons..

Host(ess)
    Firestorm -____-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghezal18 View Post
    Firestorm -____-
    yeh that lil devil dragon is stalking me, along with ****er coral, super drag and left-heart...my trading portal has never been as busy! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nylear13 View Post
    super! I'm breeding the 4th super in a row in my quest for goblin =.= and here I thought they were supposed to be rare...its weird how I've not gotten a single charm or magic, just keep popping out 17hrs 17hrs 17hrs. I want the gem cluster! arghhhh
    ahh, you are not alone.. Im having exactly the same trauma trying for goblin.. if it aint super its cupid or left heart, and had loads of athletics aswell...grrr.lol

I am sick of Fruitful dragon, island dragon...