Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any benefit having multiple sales girls

Red face Any benefit having multiple sales girls

Hi just wondering if there is any benefit to having more than one cash register. Does it make faster sales?

Executive Chef
    I don't think so but I may be wrong.

Farm Supplier
    I have 4 or 5 and I think it does make sales faster.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes it does make faster sales and with only 1 register you'll most likely have broken hearts. This game isn't like RS/BS where the clones go to the register first and wait their turn. In Fashion if a clone wants a register and someone is already there, they don't wait, they just leave with a broken heart and you lose the sale.

Executive Chef
    although I doubt that all this still applies after u close the game))))
    i couldn't figure out how fast they eat, usually something like 100 items per hour per rack but sometimes they prefer some clothes over another..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes it does make faster sales and with only 1 register you'll most likely have broken hearts. This game isn't like RS/BS where the clones go to the register first and wait their turn. In Fashion if a clone wants a register and someone is already there, they don't wait, they just leave with a broken heart and you lose the sale.
    No it's not cause my shoppers always stand in each other and they don't care. They only get broken hearts when there's no mirror or changing room for them to use

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsshop66 View Post
    Hi just wondering if there is any benefit to having more than one cash register. Does it make faster sales?
    Yes it does make a difference especially when your shop gets bigger. If customers have to walk too far from a mirror or dressing room to a register they will leave with a broken heart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    No it's not cause my shoppers always stand in each other and they don't care. They only get broken hearts when there's no mirror or changing room for them to use
    My shoppers often get broken heart right after they're in changing room

Quote Originally Posted by azychan View Post
    My shoppers often get broken heart right after they're in changing room
    Sometimes if they have the green dressing room bubble same with mirror means there aren't enough, or close enough to them so once the dressing room is available and they come out the heart is broken. Or the clothes didn't fit. (joke)

New Resident
    O I that's why they're leaving mad because I couldn't figure it out and I was getting upset. Now I know thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast