Thread: My problem with the Crafting and Trading Buildings!

Rhino Keeper

My problem with the Crafting and Trading Buildings!

After all that trading and crafting I now have my Ruby and Emerald Dragons. A Dragon Topiary with another waiting to be crafted and 2 Caretaker Cottages with another waiting to be crafted with a bunch of gems and lotus blossoms in storage. So what happens now? What do we do with all this extra stuff we don't need? I'm beginning to think this crafting and trading is all a big JOKE!!!

Executive Chef
    Hey there, you should be happy we actually have these buildings to craft and trade. It's kinda cool. We're getting lots of updates and it takes time for each one to get settled in. I haven't even gotten my first ruby or emerald dragon yet (trying to get scrolls) many other people are still working on getting these things. Also, take a look at these two links.

Crafting goals-https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Crafting-Goals

jake's thread on updateshttps://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...DATED-12-12-12)

According to jake's thread, updates will be coming in later. More dragons will be able to be crafted so be patient and wait.

Fashion Designer
    Give it time dude.... geeeze lol

The update only just came out, and not everyones even managed to get the red & green dragon as of yet.

I'm sure there'll be more at some point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    After all that trading and crafting I now have my Ruby and Emerald Dragons. A Dragon Topiary with another waiting to be crafted and 2 Caretaker Cottages with another waiting to be crafted with a bunch of gems and lotus blossoms in storage. So what happens now? What do we do with all this extra stuff we don't need? I'm beginning to think this crafting and trading is all a big JOKE!!!
    Wy are people always so impatient?? Be grateful you got an update that brought new decor and dragons. For example, android users are still waiting. It's very uncool to be rubbing it into their faces, "ha! I have the new update and I don't like it"

Anyway, probably new goals and crafting possibilities will arise sometime soon. Because in case you haven't noticed, there have been other releases to this game (pinks, new LE's, habitats, etc). And there are other elements that have yet to be used in crafting, such as the nether dust, large topaz, etc.

So rest assured we will have other stuff to do. Why should we want EVERYTHING at the same time?? Jeez!! I'd rather it be this way, lest we become overwhelmed with stuff we want to try for or to get done xD takes some pressure off us.

People always have to complain, even about the good stuff, I don't get it! Sorry if I seem ranty-ish, but I thinkyou're being kinda ungrateful. enjoy what was given to us and await new developments. It's fun...

Agreed, let's all keep our pants on and wait for a new crafting update, however, I sorta wish the LE breed-able Fireworks dragon had been a LE craft-able dragon. That would have been cool!

Banned
    I have 13 scrolls waiting for my blue dragon update

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Hey there, you should be happy we actually have these buildings to craft and trade. It's kinda cool. We're getting lots of updates and it takes time for each one to get settled in. I haven't even gotten my first ruby or emerald dragon yet (trying to get scrolls) many other people are still working on getting these things. Also, take a look at these two links.

Crafting goals-https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Crafting-Goals

jake's thread on updateshttps://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...DATED-12-12-12)

According to jake's thread, updates will be coming in later. More dragons will be able to be crafted so be patient and wait.
    Thanks lollipop for the links and information .

Also guys, please refrain from insulting other members.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request