Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collecting tips

Rhino Keeper

Collecting tips

Does anyone think it would be a good idea that your tips are automatically collected for you?

Rhino Keeper
    No because it's how I know I got them and usually I check the News area to see if it was somebody not on my friends list that I should tip back. Very few of them leave a message.

Rhino Keeper
    Which I should mention seems odd because everyone elses board seems to get spammed with some form of message. Maybe I'm just lucky :P

Executive Chef
    It would make things easier so yes.

Maybe it would be automatically collected for you every 30min? sounds good to me

Nice I do not like tipping

I don't bother with tipping now, so I just left my tables full of uncollected coins. That way, my visitor/neighbors are unable to tips me. They only got to tips me again when the server clear it up. >_< Does anyone know how long does it take for the server to clear up your tips?

New Resident
    This is a game and the tips are a way of interacting with other players to me. I tip daily and try to keep my tables clear. I use them as a source of income and level advancement as you also receive a star.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope. I like to collect tips

Fashion Designer
    I sometimes use tipping along with spoiled food as a gauge of how active a player is, so I'd rather have players manually collect tips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast