Thread: Air Dragon

Farm Supplier

Air Dragon

Hi everyone😁 I just started Dragon Story on my iPod. I have it on iPad already. But.....for some odd reason it totally skipped my goal for the air dragon. I'm already on level 14 and still can't get it, also forgot colors for it. May someone plee advise me to getting this Air. Thank you so very much😁

Banned
    Air don't you buy it with coins?

Rhino Keeper
    magic dragon is combine water and fire (blue and red) also give you athletic

Rhino Keeper
    The goal "Up In The Air" requires you to build a habitat and hatch a habitat ... Is that the one you are talking about?
    The rewards are 800 coins and 5 purple stars (I personally don't think it is a big deal, but that's just my opinion)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    magic dragon is combine water and fire (blue and red) also give you athletic
    No offense, but your talking abt magic and athletic which doesn't answer the persons question.

Anyways, like sweetstuff525 said, just buy it with coins

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by B4Ballet View Post
    The goal "Up In The Air" requires you to build a habitat and hatch a habitat ... Is that the one you are talking about?
    The rewards are 800 coins and 5 purple stars (I personally don't think it is a big deal, but that's just my opinion)
    Hi yes thank you. I just looked in market and sure enough you buy with coins, thank you so much)) I just forgot all about that. I so much appreciate your help

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Air don't you buy it with coins?
    Hi yes thank you. I just looked in market and sure enough you buy with coins, thank you so much)) I just forgot all about that. I so much appreciate your help

Rhino Keeper

As you can tell, I like smiley faces
    LOL!!!