Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE extend the Christmas goals!!

Fashion Designer
    Oppss 8-9 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Ok we always forget u are minus 8-9 oirs in cali, but why next time why u cant get us what we had now not finished?
    The timing difference will be put in my report, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to turn the goals back on.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow .... Have you guys tried emailing tl?? Or has a mod passed this on?
    I would be mad
    I e-mailed them and have yet to receive a response. I hope they look here and give us some answers and ways to fix this! They could end up losing a LOT of good players because of **** like this.

I think something needs to be done. Either turn the goals back on or let those of us who worked our butts off to finish these goals with the crazy numbers and cook times still get the rewards whether it be buying them or getting them because your game screwed us. Most of us were on the last goal with the last little bit left to do and it got yanked! If you are going to have a game that reaches to millions of people in different time zones then you should make sure your game is synced to those zones or give everyone a heads up on WHAT TIME ZONE YOUR RUNNING OFF OF! I had just spent my REAL money on gems to finish my last little bit of the goal so that I could get everything and I DO NOT spend money on games since you really don't get anything lasting out of it. But I worked hard at these goals and I wanted the Grotto and after being told I had 15hours left and coming back on 4hours later to finish and finding it gone...yea that pissed me off. Also, I send in an e-mail and get no response isn't very professional either! I hope TL solves this ASAP and to the satisfaction of your CUSTOMERS/PLAYERS!! WE are the most important parts....remember that!

Grand Emperor
    Last year they removed seasonal content 2 days early on Nightclub Story and City Story. The reason was to prevent a critical bug, which not everyone bought. They did not do anything for anyone. Hopefully they won't repeat their actions from last year and give more time for the goals, or do something for those who did not complete but were close.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-recipes-gone

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    The timing difference will be put in my report, but I can't guarantee that they will be able to turn the goals back on.
    It is not about timing different my dear because the countdown clock is the same as in everything TL put up like limited time items, discount gems, etc. and I did not believe it related to the day light saving time..LOL. Just accepted it my dear that you guys intent to pull off Christmas Gold before the due...just to tease or punish players who did not buy/spend load of gems for goal. Interesting hard sell strategies (=_=)

Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    It is not about timing different my dear because the countdown clock is the same as in everything TL put up like limited time items, discount gems, etc. and I did not believe it related to the day light saving time..LOL. Just accepted it my dear that you guys intent to pull off Christmas Gold before the due...just to tease or punish players who did not buy/spend load of gems for goal. Interesting hard sell strategies (=_=)
    What I meant by timing difference was the time it was removed vs when it said, not literal time difference. lol poor wording on my part.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Why were the goals removed before they expired? I had a few hours left before expiring. Why pull the goal, what's the reason??

Rhino Keeper
    Same happend to me, except I decided to save my gems and only use them in the last few hours before the goals expires.
    Never got the chance because the goal was pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by 310pnut View Post
    Look in the 4 to the right and 6 to the left w/the plant. Go all the way 2 the end and see if u see it there or anywhere in that section. Lmk if u find it
    Thanks but I knew how to find them. I got and displayed all the Reindeers I received except Rudolph and the Santas Grotto that was taken away despite I finished the last goal before the time ran out.
    FYI, the Santas Grotto is still there with the symbol of goal lock.
    Thanks anyway.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast