Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE extend the Christmas goals!!

Rhino Keeper
    I play on kindle, so never received the goals, but that is really sad that the goals were pulled, yet they continue to update with Christmas items. I think they need to make up their minds. Is Christmas over or is'nt it? Geez!

New Resident
    Same problem for me. Goal indicated I had 5 hours left. Came back only to find the goals disappeared. Spent a lot of time and resources for nothing.

Thanks TeamLava for nothing!

I play Restaurant Story and Bakery story, but likely for not much longer. With all the annoying pop-ups, gem traps and disappearing goals, the fun has disappeared from these games. Time to find something else to play.

Host(ess)
    This is GREAT!!!! Without hope to complete a Santa's Grotto, my reindeers become homeless! Come on TL!!!

Executive Chef
    I think that happened for thanksgiving goals too.

Rhino Keeper
    Same happend to me it sucked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    I was w/1 hr of having my last reindeer & Santa's Grotto & TL removes the goals!! What's with this, I wouldn't have wasted my $ if I didn't have enough time to finish goal! I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I play this game on IPAD & IPOD, plus RS (which I gave up on goals cuz I knew I didn't have enough time), and FS, & HDS! All four TL games on both devices!! Com'n TL how 'bout doing something for your loyal players!!!!
    Same happened to me i paid gems to finish and all i needed were my gps so sad

Grand Emperor
    Sorry this happened to you guys. Hope TL fixes this.

I as well had everything done with exception of my last 5 muffins which were set to be done 2hrs before the cut off time & when I came back to pull them off the stoves, again right on time I saw no pop up that the goal was complete. So I went to the goal list to find it had disappeared! Went to my decor & every reindeer is there but no Santa's Grotto. This goal clearly has a bug, like many before it. Again ripped off by TeamLava. Merry Christmas, hope you enjoyed disappointing the people that fund your paychecks.

Thumbs down I was *****ed in Bakery story Christmas Goal

I finished Rudolf goal and expected to get the Gingerbread house but all the goal disappeared and nothing was left for me despite I finished all the goals in time. There is still couple hours left before the time run out according to the last time I had checked. It's really suck because I spent several days and many gems on this goal within the time limit but received nothing.

New Resident
    I think there was some sort of glitch ended it early dont be upset lava will fix it !

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast