Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE extend the Christmas goals!!

Farm Supplier

PLEASE extend the Christmas goals!!

What's the rush to take them down? It's not even New Years yet. We need more time - PLEEEEEZE

Executive Chef
    I agree... the fashion story one has more than 10 days left

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I just need one or two more days. The last reindeer just takes too long, with so much 12 hour food.
    In other games with christmas holiday goals there is still plenty of time left (and I already finished most goals) except restaurant and bakery.

I totally agree... They should extend it to at least the new year. I'm so close to getting the Santa's grotto....

New Resident

Dissappearing Goals o.O

So around 10mins ago, I checked how much time was left for the christmas goals (I was on the last reindeer, only 1hour left on my cupcakes 'til I finished) and it said there were 3hours left. I just checked again and now the christmas goals are gone o.o What gives? >=o

OMG....same here. I checked mine about 3 hours ago and it said I had 15hours left and I was also on Rudolph and was working on completing it or paying the gems if I wasn't going to be able to. I logged in about 5min ago to finish and POOF gone. I have sent an e-mail to them because this isn't fair. You can't tell someone they have 15hours left and then pull the goal 4 hours later. I hope they fix it soon. I am with you there! >

New Resident
    Were the Bakery Story Christmas Goals pulled early? I needed 3 replies back from NBRs and 3 hrs left to go and it disappeared!!

Same here and i was also on the last goal. Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by doodle4 View Post
    Were the Bakery Story Christmas Goals pulled early? I needed 3 replies back from NBRs and 3 hrs left to go and it disappeared!!
    Yes they pulled them when most of us still had several hours left to complete.

Farm Supplier

Thoroughly discusted!

I was w/1 hr of having my last reindeer & Santa's Grotto & TL removes the goals!! What's with this, I wouldn't have wasted my $ if I didn't have enough time to finish goal! I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to. I play this game on IPAD & IPOD, plus RS (which I gave up on goals cuz I knew I didn't have enough time), and FS, & HDS! All four TL games on both devices!! Com'n TL how 'bout doing something for your loyal players!!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast