Thread: Holiday Box is here!

Captain!

Cool Holiday Box is here!

Thanks Team Lava for providing the Holiday Box! I love the Christmas tree and presents! It all looks great!

Have a happy holiday!

Captain!

ID: CaptainNemo
    Restaurant: Sunken Saloon

Unregistered
    I got the tree, gifts, and snowman. Very happy!

Unregistered

Babys5

To quote the Team Lava VP of Marketing, "We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."
    Well in our family we give gifts at christmas we don't make our family buy them!!

Unregistered
    I wouldn't mind buying them so much if I knew what I was buying! I want a Christmas tree and I've seen very few of them. A lot of complaints from ppl that they got 4 of this item, so on and so forth. It would be nice if we could at least just buy a tree with City Cash instead of the boxes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't mind buying them so much if I knew what I was buying! I want a Christmas tree and I've seen very few of them. A lot of complaints from ppl that they got 4 of this item, so on and so forth. It would be nice if we could at least just buy a tree with City Cash instead of the boxes.
    I got the Christmas tree in two of my games. Love them. Only got duplicates in farm but it's ok. I liked most of them.

Unregistered
    Suk rotten eggs all of ye.