Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best item to gift in fashion story?

What is the best item to gift in fashion story?

item $ or exp ?

Black shoes
    yellow sunny bag
    black leggings
    red sweater

Farm Supplier
    In my opinion, black shoes.

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer black shoes ..

Rhino Keeper
    Because the black shoes are 200 a pop, I've accumulated about 8 billion of them so I don't like gifting or receiving them anymore. The sunny handbags are by far the hardest to keep in stock since you only give/get 50 of them, so I prefer giving and receiving those. I put them on top of an aquarium in my beach display and they work well there.

But really, it is WAYYYYY past time we got new gift options!!

Rhino Keeper
    I usually gift the sunny handbags, because they are the most colorful and I rarely get them gifted to me. Some people will gift you back what you gifted them, so you should keep in mind which gift you prefer while gifting others.

Executive Chef
    I hate black shoes because everyone gifts them and they just end up taking too much counter space. As a high level player with a lot of merchandise out I just end up having to delete the shoes to make room. I hate all the gifts tbh because they're the same boring things that have been around for a couple years, but I prefer the handbags because I can get rid of them quickly.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Because the black shoes are 200 a pop, I've accumulated about 8 billion of them so I don't like gifting or receiving them anymore. The sunny handbags are by far the hardest to keep in stock since you only give/get 50 of them, so I prefer giving and receiving those. I put them on top of an aquarium in my beach display and they work well there.

But really, it is WAYYYYY past time we got new gift options!!

^^ This agree 100%. I'm so bored of the same gifts, need new ones TL.

Executive Chef
    I take anything.

Rhino Keeper
    I take everything and because they are the same boring things over and over, I really don't give it much thought. I have my black shoes on the same white counter I started with back in March. I always gift everyone daily, but it is not a big part of my game.

LOL at the comments. Ok thanks for answering. Yes We do need more gift options and lets start building items and in the case of fashion story ask for thread, silk, needles, beads, plaid, silver, gold. This will make dresses shoes purses and accesories.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast