Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Expansion takes forever!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    If there's a counter with red velvet cake already on it, when he places red velvet cake it will go onto a counter with red velvet cake. Same for other recipes.

If something is to be served and there are no empty counters, then the chef will place all like recipes on once counter. He just needs to make sure there is an empty counter if he cooks something not on a counter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    If you have more counters that take up red velvet cake, the chances a customer eats red velvet cake is higher. Therefore, groovyruss gets a higher profit. If he puts it all in one counter, he won't make as much in one day.
    But it also lessens the chance another recipe will get served - not the best scenario when you want to get rid of food (like me).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    OK I understand now. Do you intend to decorate the bakery at all now you have millions of coins?
    not really. My goal is 100 million coins. Id get there pretty fast if it were not for all these goals with new ovens
    I have to keep buying at crazy insane prices

Rhino Keeper
    Also why use so many counters for RVC when you only need one counter? It seems like a waste of good space to me when you could use that for decor (since you have the coins for it) or more tables for tips?
    you have to do that else mostly 4 coin stuff would sell. The game round robins the counters. So if you have 100 counters and 90 of them are RVC
    then 90% of what you sell will be RVC. If you have 100 counters and a unique recipe on each one then your single counter of
    RVC will only sells 1% of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    If you have more counters that take up red velvet cake, the chances a customer eats red velvet cake is higher. Therefore, groovyruss gets a higher profit. If he puts it all in one counter, he won't make as much in one day.
    exactly

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    How can you make sure that the "chef" will not put it all on one counter? I wish that we had control over placing on counters.
    just make sure you have at least 1 FREE counter when any recipe that is not already out on the floor is served.
    Note many times i want to force a chef merge. So I use capo that is gifted to me when no free counters.

I have 1.2 million RVC on just 1 counter in that above picture lol

Rhino Keeper
    But it also lessens the chance another recipe will get served - not the best scenario when you want to get rid of food (like me).
    yes but

4 x 86400 = 345600 income a day with just 4 coin
    12 x 86400 = 1036800 income a day with just 12 coin

ok you might say "well what about cost of ingredients!"
    that is why i said 600,000 is real profit which is MORE than if you did 4 coin only and didn't bake.

I want to make 600,000 a day NOW not after 1 year of 345,600 a day to clear the counters of old food and not baking

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    not really. My goal is 100 million coins. Id get there pretty fast if it were not for all these goals with new ovens
    I have to keep buying at crazy insane prices
    And then what after you reach 100 million coins? They are useless and a waste of time and effort if you have no intention of decorating. Doesnt sound like much fun to me. Not having a go at you, but I am genuinely curious as part of the fun of this game (at least for me) is being able to decorate and bake NEW recipes as they become available - neither of which you are doing. I would get very bored with nothing else in my bakery but tables and counters full of one recipe, and having to bake it over and over again.

Rhino Keeper
    why do you care if you have old food on counters? your main goal should be to make max money, not get rid of old food.

I trashed 90% of my old food. I only kept enough to have something to sell during the 22 hour long bake time of RVC. I can only crank out
    about 45,000 RVC a day but i serve 86400 a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    why do you care if you have old food on counters? your main goal should be to make max money, not get rid of old food.

I trashed 90% of my old food. I only kept enough to have something to sell during the 22 hour long bake time of RVC. I can only crank out
    about 45,000 RVC a day but i serve 86400 a day.
    I care about the old food because I spent a lot of time, effort AND coins to bake them all. To 'trash' them would basically throw all that down the drain, and I get nothing in return. I don't care about maximising money. I have the largest bakery size avaiable already so I have no need for coins to expand and I already have enough money to decorate to my heart's content unless I wanted to re-decorate the whole bakery every week, which I don't as that would be way too much effort.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast