Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Expansion takes forever!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    If you want to earn coins faster, you can bake either Red Velvet Cake or Earl Grey Tea (I make Earl Grey Tea EVERYDAY). I make an average of $250,000 coins each day (including my daily bonus).

BUT, there are several problems with my plan ...

1. I don't cook the new foods, so I don't earn any free gems. As far as I know, there is NO WAY to earn coins quickly and earn gems at the same time.

2. The game is still slow and BORING. I need 60 M to expand, it's going to take me 8 months total to get my next expansion.

3. In order to sell the Earl Grey Tea everyday, you cant have any other food in your bakery. (But DON'T throw food away, if you have lots of food, make Red Velvet Cake until your bakery sells out)

4. I don't spend any coins to buy new decor anymore . I'm really glad I played before the price increase.

TL said they wanted to increase the game's "longevity". Eight months for one expansion... that's beyond longevity. Its just BORING. Making the game boring DIDN'T make me buy gems. Not many people will stick with this game and earn the final expansion with coins. I'm going to do it, but I've got OCD . I want my bakey the biggest size and I refuse to buy gems from TL. My husband says I'm "nuts", I think he might be right
    Me too. My husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to play BS after all these changes. He's starting to set a time limit on how long I can play these games each night.... xD probably for my own good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LMAO! I've nicknamed it Gem Story instead of Bakery Story. I finally had my last counter cleared of food about 1 hour ago and I've finally uninstalled it. I had already pulled all decor and just left out tables with fecsupers model to sell off my food when I quit when the price hike went into effect, and it has taken over 3 months for my counters to clear without me baking a thing. I had stored about 25-30 counters just before the price hike and still had over 30 counters left with millions upon millions of dishes and just waited patiently for it to sell. I now have almost 34 million coins but nothing to really spend it on since everything pretty much costs gems now. Plus with it taking that long to sell food, the last thing I want to do is bother baking more when they barely release any content to purchase with coins. The game is boring and just not worth it. Sad.
    May I ask why you bothered to wait til all the food sold only to uninstall the game afterwards? If you had no intention to play again, why didn't you just uninstall while the food was still selling?

The only thing I've been baking is recipes for goals. Other than that, I have patiently waited while all my existing food sells. Only 5 counters left with about 300,000 plates of food in total. However, I have been buying 5 of every new appliance that comes out so I can master the recipes on these faster when I decide to bake them. Once all my food runs out, I intend to only master 2 recipes at a time, wait til they all sell out, then master another 2 recipes. Won't earn me gems fast but I buy gems anyway and am happy to do so.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    May I ask why you bothered to wait til all the food sold only to uninstall the game afterwards? If you had no intention to play again, why didn't you just uninstall while the food was still selling?

The only thing I've been baking is recipes for goals. Other than that, I have patiently waited while all my existing food sells. Only 5 counters left with about 300,000 plates of food in total. However, I have been buying 5 of every new appliance that comes out so I can master the recipes on these faster when I decide to bake them. Once all my food runs out, I intend to only master 2 recipes at a time, wait til they all sell out, then master another 2 recipes. Won't earn me gems fast but I buy gems anyway and am happy to do so.
    I was hoping TL would come to their senses and reverse the changes before all my food sold out, but since they didn't, once it was gone I uninstalled. I figured if I kept checking daily to see how the food was selling, and get the daily bonus, if it was worth it then I would add neighbors again and begin baking again. Since EVERYTHING is basically costing gems, and I only had about 4 recipes not mastered (except for new ones they were releasing), it isn't worth keeping when it took that long for the food to sell.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been collecting it seems like 4ever but now I'm at 17,000,000 and the next 1 is 20,000,000 I hope I get there soon. But just keep collecting coins and when a new update comes out don't get it

Executive Chef
    Why bake any food at all (earl grey tea, rvc or otherwise) while you still have existing food that needs to sell out? To me, it seems counter productive. I would wait til everything sells out first before baking new food as it just hinders your progress to earn coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Why bake any food at all (earl grey tea, rvc or otherwise) while you still have existing food that needs to sell out? To me, it seems counter productive. I would wait til everything sells out first before baking new food as it just hinders your progress to earn coins.
    because as an example RVC earns 12 coins so it is 3 times faster to make money. Granted it also takes 3 times longer to bake RVC than most recipes but that is why you cook RVC while selling the 4 coin stuff. This game is about TIME and you should NEVER let time pass without baking.

Now if you have TONS of food then RVC taking so long to bake is a GOOD thing. 22 hours while it bakes you sell your other stuff. RVC does not hinder me at all. I gross $1,036,800 (real profit $600,000) a day because of RVC. (when just serving RVC) When i run out of RVC (because I only have 48 ovens and can't make it fast enough) I drop to 1/3 the daily income with the 4 coin stuff.

maybe a picture will help?

Executive Chef
    OK I understand now. Do you intend to decorate the bakery at all now you have millions of coins?

Executive Chef
    Also why use so many counters for RVC when you only need one counter? It seems like a waste of good space to me when you could use that for decor (since you have the coins for it) or more tables for tips?

Fashion Designer
    If you have more counters that take up red velvet cake, the chances a customer eats red velvet cake is higher. Therefore, groovyruss gets a higher profit. If he puts it all in one counter, he won't make as much in one day.

How can you make sure that the "chef" will not put it all on one counter? I wish that we had control over placing on counters.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast