Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update - Fireworks Dragon-REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    It's for new years...what do you think it will be?????? and Nef...don't scream, you'll hurt my ears.
    (i know it's LE, but I had to be dramatic about it xD)

Well I won't scream then. I'll jump up and down in frustration. Guaranteed to shake the ground!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I really think you still have a lot of time because all of the other Dragons that had LE timers they popped up after the holiday was over to give us a countdown. There is no timer so i think your good. Now i'll pop by your island with a little Fairy dust to speed things along
    and please don't scream it'll start a chain reaction lol.
    I hope you're right.

Executive Chef
    oooooooo i love it. I only hope that I can get the other LE dragons before they are gone!

Rhino Keeper
    Just stop with the LE's it is too stressful, and will make me quit the game eventually

Rhino Keeper
    It's cute & I hope we can try to breed it on our android platform.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    Just stop with the LE's it is too stressful, and will make me quit the game eventually
    Cant agree with you more. I still couldnt get the elf dragon and im like the ant in the hot pan!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-26-12 at 04:04 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusthreads View Post
    Well THAT'S dramatic.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    But I do love the design so I want one xD but now le question is... TIMERS!! I am trying for Elf and the little bugger wants nothin' to do with me :'(

Pony, what's your opinion on the timers?
    Limited Time content creates an urgency to get the Dragon, which is cool because it'll be unique. Maybe not everyone will have one. On the other hand, what is a good amount of time for some isn't for others.

It's like anything else, right? For example, you can only get pumpkin lattes during a seasonal time of the year and that makes them really special. If you ask me, pumpkin lattes ALL THE TIME would be pretty sweet, but alas...maybe they wouldn't be so special if I could get them all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Air+ Water ? Or air , fire , water ?

Rhino Keeper
    When these new dragons get posted it really should be mentioned if it's for all platforms. seeing as how android seems to be getting neglected lately and is causing much confusion among its user base...

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast