Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update - Fireworks Dragon-REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    This will be consisted of Fire Water and Air I think... Both scarecrow and turkey also have the same colours... TL has never released a Super Rare 3 colour hybrid... So fingers crossed it will also be a Rare but LE dragon... Cheer up people it's not that bad... I had to try around 20 times to get turkey so hopefully this time it will be the fireworks before new year...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Limited Time content creates an urgency to get the Dragon, which is cool because it'll be unique. Maybe not everyone will have one. On the other hand, what is a good amount of time for some isn't for others.

It's like anything else, right? For example, you can only get pumpkin lattes during a seasonal time of the year and that makes them really special. If you ask me, pumpkin lattes ALL THE TIME would be pretty sweet, but alas...maybe they wouldn't be so special if I could get them all the time.

mmmm...yummy...pumpkin spice lattes lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Blue+Yellow+Red?

Executive Chef
    Blue and red

Angry Weekly Update

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Ughhh limited edition..... Can't get snowman nor elf even after all the gold I wasted that I earned
    Sweetstuff525--I sure know what you mean as of today, I officially quit trying for the Snowman he does not exist.

I will try for this new dragon but, I will not spend gold on him/her. I am on my way to write to storm8 and tell them my game is broke....think that will help?

Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    5 colors and it'll be impossible
    Just kidding
    How about Water/Light/Fire

Executive Chef
    We need spacing between LE dragons

Too much stress in a very short time

Spacing them would make it more fun

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this dragon alot but i haven got the elf yet idk which one to go for now!!!

Banned
    I guess it's gonna be air+light+fire and I don't mind that its a LE cause or that (maybe) it's a 3 color hybrid cause I have good luck with them and got all of them first try except boo and witch(missed them )

It's just like fruitful O.o

...or maybe I'm just seeing fruitful everywhere because I got so many of them this past week.

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast