Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for an update

Executive Chef
    I bought the apple tree too-though now it's good for nothing.still plodding along on lemonade since I refuse to buy lemon tree(was one of the unlucky few who got the goal without buying lemon tree)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    It's been almost a month-are we getting an update soon?i realize castle puts out less updates because when they do come,they're gigantic(thank you!),but I think most of us are ready for next update
    Sorry but i need to correct this. It's been MORE than a month ( precisely 38 days and yes , im counting every single day ! ) since the last update.The sad part is i havent seen or heard any reaction about the update. All i know is ... well ... "they're working on it " . So im prety sure that we're not gonna have a new update until next year... If there ever will be ...

Executive Chef
    Oh,um sure they're gonna have one soon,castle is pretty popular

Rhino Keeper
    I just wish some one from TeamLava would at least reply to our requests.....least then we could all stop asking!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    I just wish some one from TeamLava would at least reply to our requests.....least then we could all stop asking!!!
    Exactly, i feel like its dead here

Nightclub Owner
    Merging threads

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Merging threads
    Thanks Maguar

Host(ess)
    Update please! Need golden apple and need to use these materials (cabbage, glimmer bulbs)

Executive Chef
    Where's HMZ?castle story is his baby-due to over a month(I was corrected,lol)of no update,players are starting to lose interest and their patience!cmon-let's keep this game from getting stale and keep people excited about playing!

Rhino Keeper
    Update with a new character!! Thurston was awesome! Now we need a strong female knight!
    Last edited by maguar; 12-28-12 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast