Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for an update

Petition for an update

Dear CS palyers, If u are dying for an new update like I do, Please sign this petition

Rhino Keeper
    Ha desperate doesn't even come in to it!! I am seriously losing the will to live!! Come on TeamLava make my Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Im dying for the new update here , TL , please ... Help.... (

Come on guys !!!! maybe this petition will make our voice heard !!!

Please give us an update soon! The first thing in the morning when i wake up is checking the forum, hoping for the update. Stil... Nothing. Please, give us an update!

I want an update too ~~~ whenever I play castle story, I keep wondering what new things the update will bring O.o I can't wait

Im not worried about when an update will come, but rather the quality of the update.
    It better feature changes that the CS community has expressed concerns about.

Executive Chef
    Update! .....Update! ....Update!

Quote Originally Posted by listh12 View Post
    Please give us an update soon! The first thing in the morning when i wake up is checking the forum, hoping for the update. Stil... Nothing. Please, give us an update!
    Me too ! I keep checking the forum to see if there's any announcements about an update

I want update too! I want it to be more easier to get supplies to build stuff and more quests!!! Please and holiday decorations like valentines, Easter, etc......well since Christmas is over but maybe new things for the new year... Ok thanks

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast