"Hopefully verry soon It's nearly ready " - MHz
    Yeah babyyy
    Where did you find that quote?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awertie View Post
    Where did you find that quote?
    I think that was a joke.

Executive Chef
    No, i go ahead and asked MHz about the update and he responsed me on my profile yesterday. Its still there soyou can check if you want

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    No, i go ahead and asked MHz about the update and he responsed me on my profile yesterday. Its still there soyou can check if you want
    Ok!! That's great!!!!! Good job you

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! That's awesome.

Executive Chef
    Yeah im looking forward to it toooo. Cant wait :x hopefully we gonna have it this week or next week tops, i think

Executive Chef
    Yeah im looking forward to it toooo. Cant wait :x hopefully we gonna have it this week or next week tops, i think
    I swore last time I would pace myself so I wouldn't run out of quests but that didn't happen ...... This time maybe?..... Nahhh

New Resident

Too many software glitches right now and poor placement of ads

Need one badly, so tired of tapping on resources like crops, building, workshops, animals, plants, rock outcroppings, trees, and starting a collection, only to have it interrupted several steps in for no reason. Then I do it again and am interrupted again...again for no apparent reason. Then I start the collection again, and this time I'm interrupted by an ad for BINGO. So I acknowledge the ad, then recollect chain again...and am interrupted about halfway through for some bubble game. I don't mind the ads, the game is a free-to-play game and ads are part of the territory, but stack them at the beginning like you do in Bakery Story! It is so irritating to lose a valuable or rare item because of a stupid reset or interrupt disrupts your original collection items and you have to start over again three steps back and this time instead of glimmerdust and a faerie in jar and golden apple you just get mushrooms and wood. Big disappointment and huge setbacks especially when you are trying to build bigger more complicated items that require more crafting tools. One of your resets actually cost me 15 gems because it staggered and as I was trying to press on a workshop it popped up...suddenly...a second screen, because apparently as I was clicking on MY SCREEN, a stutter start happened which made me click on "yes I want to spend gems to buy energy!" option. So yeah, not happy with spending my gems, which I was saving up to buy something else, on a energy boost when I really had nothing left to do...so I'm starting to get way frustrating with a new game I was getting really into playing. So, if you want to keep your audience I would suggest fixing this or people will leave...people like me who do not have the time to deal with these frustrations when I want to play a game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-02-13 at 05:55 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

When can we expect more updates I am fed up with waiting as I seem to be hooked on this game

so are there any more quests after level 25 or not?? expanding not possible also. are we on hold until an update comes along?? how do i know what is the current version of the game?? thanks and help again
    for castle story

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast