Thread: Love Shack - How to build?

Rhino Keeper

Love Shack - How to build?

I have the love shack that is greyed out till I get a goal. What goal do I need to complete?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Nvm....found out how Need to get the entwined seedling first

Executive Chef
    You need to complete : Strangeness in the air in order to get Love Shack

Executive Chef
    Also check out this topic . There's lots of info. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-s-Day-Edition

New Resident
    I been busy doing quests using the love shack then as I was about to do another item to craft it is now locked and say something like inventory full never seen this before it was open before then I only crafted 1 of the 2 items I need for the quest now I can't finish it any help

Nightclub Owner
    I think the quest you mean is to craft some walls? If so you've reached the limit on walls and need to sell some. Please note that the serenade tower is also a wall.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I think the quest you mean is to craft some walls? If so you've reached the limit on walls and need to sell some. Please note that the serenade tower is also a wall.
    Finally! This is the answer to my question, I hope! Currently crafting a fountain, so I can't check. But my other device with much lower levels is allowing pink walls andi could not figure out how to "un-fill"!! Thx!!