Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for an update

I think team lava has to many games in the basket! The Graphics on Castle story doesn't even compare to the other games that they offer. Castle story has the potential to bring in a great income!
    Last edited by maguar; 12-26-12 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Rhino Keeper
    I would love an update for Castle Story, but we probably won't get one until next year.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that many CS players are screaming for an update, but like Whizzzard said I'd rather it be a quality update. I've played games before where they'd just throw out an update as quick as possible and bugs would run rampant. Yes TL I'd like to see an update too but don't shove it out the door till its ready.

New Resident
    I want a update. I'm happy with the graphics and stuff I just want something to do. I am close to deleting it. I have been building up and expanding but pretty bored with it at this point

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Update please!

Rhino Keeper
    I want an update before Santa comes back please!

Update!yes yes yes!

Executive Chef

Update soon?(like today?)

It's been almost a month-are we getting an update soon?i realize castle puts out less updates because when they do come,they're gigantic(thank you!),but I think most of us are ready for next update

Banned
    Yeah an update would be great... And can I have my golden apple too? I even bought an apple tree

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 24 & there's not been any updates at all sine I've been playing.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast