Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brendaqian View Post
    Thanks a lot,it is very useful
    You're welcome Just be careful when you transfer from iOS to Android/Kindle... it explains more in the original post
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    i tried to do this but i made a new storm id on my new device by mistake now it wont erased what else I can do to transfer from old to new? tried the UDID but didnt work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jeka34 View Post
    i tried to do this but i made a new storm id on my new device by mistake now it wont erased what else I can do to transfer from old to new? tried the UDID but didnt work
    You're gonna have to contact TL for the transfer since an ID was created on the new device. And the UDID can be buggy at times. Be aware that it may take a couple days to a couple weeks for TL to transfer for you. support@teamlava.com
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    You're gonna have to contact TL for the transfer since an ID was created on the new device. And the UDID can be buggy at times. Be aware that it may take a couple days to a couple weeks for TL to transfer for you. support@teamlava.com
    Thanks I send and email so I have to wait I hope they help me

Farm Supplier
    Hi all.

I have been e-mailing back and forth with TL regarding the transfer of the game to my new device (SG4) for 2 days and still no transfer. Have restarted many times, uninstalled and installed many times, sent all the info requested to them and they still can't transfer it. I don't want to start a new farm (150 level) and my crops I know are already withered. Anyone has a suggestion as to how to solve this problem??

New Resident
    Why can't I breed a new dragon with any combinations?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    The best method would be to use the storm8 method of transfer and can transfer any which way between Android, iOS and Kindles.

I have mentioned before that the UDID transfer method is buggy and not always successful. I have always transferred via storm8 app with no problems
    I can't pull the method up it keeps telling me I am not authorized to view page even tho I am logged in with old account

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape77 View Post
    I can't pull the method up it keeps telling me I am not authorized to view page even tho I am logged in with old account
    It was lost during the merge... here's the new location/link https://bit.ly/11WI4Zs

Executive Chef
    Should we install a storm 8 game(racing live) on our old device first to make sure it has our Storm 8 ID?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Should we install a storm 8 game(racing live) on our old device first to make sure it has our Storm 8 ID?
    Yes, install a Storm8 game (the same one) on each device. Play on old device first, make sure the ID is there, then play on the new device to transfer.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast