Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

New Resident
    Teamlava is a mess and they don't know what they are doing. I have been waiting 6+ days for my level99 bakery story & 250 gems to transfer to knew iPad but they are incompetent and are wanting me to show receipts for gems I bought months ago and cont. to send the same info to them over and over again. If I don't ever get my game back I will post this forever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabuns View Post
    Teamlava is a mess and they don't know what they are doing. I have been waiting 6+ days for my level99 bakery story & 250 gems to transfer to knew iPad but they are incompetent and are wanting me to show receipts for gems I bought months ago and cont. to send the same info to them over and over again. If I don't ever get my game back I will post this forever.
    Is this the ID you want to transfer? If so, and you're on the forums, meaning you have a password, why not try this method? https://bit.ly/TTqb78
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Can you only transfer your game once? I did once last year but thinking of upgrading my device to the new Samsung Galaxy if I do does this mean I can't transfer again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Can you only transfer your game once? I did once last year but thinking of upgrading my device to the new Samsung Galaxy if I do does this mean I can't transfer again?
    I have transferred many times 2/3 of the time was for testing purposes. So u can transfer again if u need to

Which method are u transferring with?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I have transferred many times 2/3 of the time was for testing purposes. So u can transfer again if u need to

Which method are u transferring with?
    I don't know yet. It'll be an Android to Android. Maybe a month or so yet till I get my new device just glad I can transfer again when Im ready. I'll read here how to. Last time email support.

I used UDID method to transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, don't know what to do now,already send the email to teamlava for support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I don't know yet. It'll be an Android to Android. Maybe a month or so yet till I get my new device just glad I can transfer again when Im ready. I'll read here how to. Last time email support.
    The best method would be to use the storm8 method of transfer and can transfer any which way between Android, iOS and Kindles.

Quote Originally Posted by brendaqian View Post
    I used UDID method to transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, don't know what to do now,already send the email to teamlava for support.
    I have mentioned before that the UDID transfer method is buggy and not always successful. I have always transferred via storm8 app with no problems

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Teamlava. Why isn't this transfer option available for Dragon Story as well?..

On the other hand, the new Dragon Story update of the version 1.3 is absolutely gorgeous with the exception of the small tiny little buttons so close to each other on the expand option which lead me to almost spend my precious gold when wanting to expand !!! terrible. please have this fixed my husband has big fat fingers thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    Hello Teamlava. Why isn't this transfer option available for Dragon Story as well?..

On the other hand, the new Dragon Story update of the version 1.3 is absolutely gorgeous with the exception of the small tiny little buttons so close to each other on the expand option which lead me to almost spend my precious gold when wanting to expand !!! terrible. please have this fixed my husband has big fat fingers thank you!
    When you transfer with any of the TL games with the UDID method, it transfers all games. However, the UDID transfer method has not been very reliable and I recommend using the storm8 transfer method as it has more successes, less errors and more instant.

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    The best method would be to use the storm8 method of transfer and can transfer any which way between Android, iOS and Kindles.

I have mentioned before that the UDID transfer method is buggy and not always successful. I have always transferred via storm8 app with no problems
    Thanks a lot,it is very useful

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast